Hi all
Hopefully this is a quick and simple question.
If I move from a Saturday only to a 25-hour contract should I expect a new contract in the post before I start?
I was offered the change this week but its been hectic and I'm now on holiday for two weeks. My DOM said I'd start as soon as I get back so I'm just wondering what the next steps are.
Cheers
ANNOUNCEMENT : ALL OF ROYAL MAIL'S EMPLOYMENT POLICIES (AGREEMENTS) AT A GLANCE (Updated 2021)... HERE
ANNOUNCEMENT : PLEASE BE AWARE WE ARE NOT ON FACEBOOK AT ALL!
Move to 25 hour contract
-
slinder123
- Posts: 261
- Joined: 25 Oct 2014, 14:44
- Gender: Female
Move to 25 hour contract
wait till you see the contract to be safe 
-
salomon2
- Posts: 103
- Joined: 07 Jan 2016, 10:27
- Gender: Female
Move to 25 hour contract
Sign the overtime sheet each day to be safe, my new contract took a few weeks to come through but my pay was correct the first week.