ANNOUNCEMENT : ALL OF ROYAL MAIL'S EMPLOYMENT POLICIES (AGREEMENTS) AT A GLANCE (Updated 2021)... HERE
ANNOUNCEMENT : PLEASE BE AWARE WE ARE NOT ON FACEBOOK AT ALL!
Cycle to work
-
mgquinny
- Posts: 1
- Joined: 16 Feb 2016, 08:35
- Gender: Male
Cycle to work
Hi,does anybody know if I'm allowed to buy 2 bikes on 1 cycle to work voucher,going to use 1 for summer,the other for winter ?
-
Shaders
- Posts: 218
- Joined: 22 Jun 2010, 07:47
- Gender: Male
- Location: Oop North
Cycle to work
Not 100% sure but I don't think so
-
nothingatthemoment
- Posts: 133
- Joined: 22 Jul 2015, 08:01
- Gender: Male
-
cardboard13
- Posts: 14
- Joined: 22 Feb 2011, 19:38
- Gender: Male
Cycle to work
yes,i did.got one for myself and one for my son
-
Creditshampoo
- Posts: 1189
- Joined: 06 Oct 2014, 19:48
- Gender: Male
Cycle to work
Regardless of whether people have managed to in the past it states on the website it's for 1 bike and for 1 bike only. For you.
-
PoStIeInThEmAkInG
- Posts: 13
- Joined: 20 Apr 2016, 23:20
- Gender: Male
Cycle to work
Excuse me if I'm missing the obvious but where do I find out/obtain the voucher that people are mentioning here? I'm pretty fed up with the restricted parking possibilities where my office is so am seriously considering buying a bike to cycle into work.
Thanks in advance for your help.
Thanks in advance for your help.
-
TrueBlueTerrier
- FORUM ADMINISTRATOR
- Posts: 72727
- Joined: 30 Dec 2006, 10:29
- Gender: Male
- Location: On my couch
Cycle to work
Its deep within your "mybundle" on the myroyalmail website. You have to go through anytime events and your benefits, then confirm your details and eventually you'll get to the cycle to work schemes.
All post by me in Green are Admin Posts.
Any post in any other colour is my own responsibility.
If you like a news story I posted please click the link to show support Any news stories you can't post - PM me with a link
My sharing of news articles should not be interpreted as an endorsement or condemnation of any particular viewpoint or the issues presented. I share them solely for informational purposes.
Any post in any other colour is my own responsibility.
If you like a news story I posted please click the link to show support Any news stories you can't post - PM me with a link
My sharing of news articles should not be interpreted as an endorsement or condemnation of any particular viewpoint or the issues presented. I share them solely for informational purposes.
-
PoStIeInThEmAkInG
- Posts: 13
- Joined: 20 Apr 2016, 23:20
- Gender: Male
Cycle to work
Thanks mateTrueBlueTerrier wrote:Its deep within your "mybundle" on the myroyalmail website. You have to go through anytime events and your benefits, then confirm your details and eventually you'll get to the cycle to work schemes.