ANNOUNCEMENT : ALL OF ROYAL MAIL'S EMPLOYMENT POLICIES (AGREEMENTS) AT A GLANCE (Updated 2021)... HERE
ANNOUNCEMENT : PLEASE BE AWARE WE ARE NOT ON FACEBOOK AT ALL!
Market Rasen - possible transfer
-
cheekymonkey91
- Posts: 63
- Joined: 04 Jan 2010, 13:05
- Gender: Male
Market Rasen - possible transfer
Couple of years back, was looking at transferring to Market Rasen, but had to pass on that occasion. Looking to relocate again and have noticed that the office is still trying to recruit. Anyone work in the office that can tell me if its a good office to work in. TIA
-
Mozalini
- Posts: 16
- Joined: 07 Jan 2010, 20:55
- Gender: Male
Market Rasen - possible transfer
Saw the ad too, looking at relocating in a couple of years to lincs, and thought the same. Anyone got any other info on Lincolnshire offices?
-
cheekymonkey91
- Posts: 63
- Joined: 04 Jan 2010, 13:05
- Gender: Male
Market Rasen - possible transfer
Anyone?
-
Mozalini
- Posts: 16
- Joined: 07 Jan 2010, 20:55
- Gender: Male
Market Rasen - possible transfer
looks like nobody knows anything mate.
Woodhall Spa are now advertising too, supposed to be nice there. it's become available 2 years too early for me though
Woodhall Spa are now advertising too, supposed to be nice there. it's become available 2 years too early for me though
-
cheekymonkey91
- Posts: 63
- Joined: 04 Jan 2010, 13:05
- Gender: Male
Market Rasen - possible transfer
If I remember rightly, Woodhall Spa is in the back of the Co-op (might be wrong though)
-
Dexter31
- Posts: 2
- Joined: 03 Jun 2016, 13:25
- Gender: Male
Re: Lincolnshire - possible transfer
Hello all
I haven’t posted on the forum before, but I need some help. I’m a postie in the London area. Will be moving up to Lincolnshire with the coming year. I would like to talk to the managers at the offices I’m looking at but for the life of me every time I call I can never get through to another human being. I’m going up there in august but would least like to talk to the managers before I pop my head in. Every number I call doesn’t seem to get me anywhere. Am I calling the right numbers? I’m getting them off of Google but I just keep getting a automated service. Any help would be much appreciated.
Thanks
I haven’t posted on the forum before, but I need some help. I’m a postie in the London area. Will be moving up to Lincolnshire with the coming year. I would like to talk to the managers at the offices I’m looking at but for the life of me every time I call I can never get through to another human being. I’m going up there in august but would least like to talk to the managers before I pop my head in. Every number I call doesn’t seem to get me anywhere. Am I calling the right numbers? I’m getting them off of Google but I just keep getting a automated service. Any help would be much appreciated.
Thanks
-
eggraidonmojo
- Posts: 120
- Joined: 06 Nov 2012, 16:44
- Gender: Male
Re: Market Rasen - possible transfer
Dexter,
you might have better luck with the union who might then put you in touch with the unit rep or maybe the dom.
I'm not exactly sure where the office your looking to move to is and what branch it's in. Probably somewhere in the CWU Midlands (https://www.cwumidlands.org/) or North East (http://cwunortheast.org/branch.html).
You can look up CWU contact details here: https://www.cwu.org/contact-us/
you might have better luck with the union who might then put you in touch with the unit rep or maybe the dom.
I'm not exactly sure where the office your looking to move to is and what branch it's in. Probably somewhere in the CWU Midlands (https://www.cwumidlands.org/) or North East (http://cwunortheast.org/branch.html).
You can look up CWU contact details here: https://www.cwu.org/contact-us/
-
yellowbelly
- Posts: 3728
- Joined: 23 Jun 2015, 15:51
- Gender: Male
Re: Market Rasen - possible transfer
Depends which part of Lincs you want to be, not all DO's in Lincs are LN postcodes. Boston for example is a PE, Sleaford NG which will be another branch according to the description below.eggraidonmojo wrote: ↑06 Jun 2021, 22:44Dexter,
you might have better luck with the union who might then put you in touch with the unit rep or maybe the dom.
I'm not exactly sure where the office your looking to move to is and what branch it's in. Probably somewhere in the CWU Midlands (https://www.cwumidlands.org/) or North East (http://cwunortheast.org/branch.html).
You can look up CWU contact details here: https://www.cwu.org/contact-us/
Doncaster & District Amal (Postal)
Welcome to the Doncaster & District Amal’s Branch microsite. Our Branch represents workers in Royal Mail letters, LA’s, Quadrant, Romec, Parcelforce & Counters. As well as the mail centre in Doncaster, we cover all delivery offices and SPDO’s in the DN & LN postcodes.
Postal address:
Unit 2
Heather Court
Shaw Wood Business Park
Shaw Wood Way
Doncaster
DN2 5YL
Tel: 01302 556223
Fax: 01302 556785
E-mail: doncasteranddistrict@gmail.com