I am looking to transfer to another office nearer to my home, how do i log in to the job search website, i have been on and it requires a user name and password, how can i register?
Many thanks.
https://performancemanager.successfacto ... Method=PWD" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
ANNOUNCEMENT : ALL OF ROYAL MAIL'S EMPLOYMENT POLICIES (AGREEMENTS) AT A GLANCE (Updated 2021)... HERE
ANNOUNCEMENT : PLEASE BE AWARE WE ARE NOT ON FACEBOOK AT ALL!
D/O transfer
-
TrueBlueTerrier
- FORUM ADMINISTRATOR
- Posts: 72727
- Joined: 30 Dec 2006, 10:29
- Gender: Male
- Location: On my couch
D/O transfer
Apply through https://performancemanager.successfacto ... Method=PWD" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Use the following details the first time you logon. The details can be found on your payslip:
User name = your employee number e.g. 10999549
Password = your National Insurance number without any dashes or spaces. The first two letters should be upper case, and the last, lower case e.g. AB123456c
Here is a link to an LTB from the Union that may have useful info: http://www.royalmailchat.co.uk/communit ... er#p646287" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Use the following details the first time you logon. The details can be found on your payslip:
User name = your employee number e.g. 10999549
Password = your National Insurance number without any dashes or spaces. The first two letters should be upper case, and the last, lower case e.g. AB123456c
Here is a link to an LTB from the Union that may have useful info: http://www.royalmailchat.co.uk/communit ... er#p646287" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
All post by me in Green are Admin Posts.
Any post in any other colour is my own responsibility.
If you like a news story I posted please click the link to show support Any news stories you can't post - PM me with a link
My sharing of news articles should not be interpreted as an endorsement or condemnation of any particular viewpoint or the issues presented. I share them solely for informational purposes.
Any post in any other colour is my own responsibility.
If you like a news story I posted please click the link to show support Any news stories you can't post - PM me with a link
My sharing of news articles should not be interpreted as an endorsement or condemnation of any particular viewpoint or the issues presented. I share them solely for informational purposes.
-
kartman24
- Posts: 4
- Joined: 04 Oct 2012, 18:07
- Gender: Male
D/O transfer
I have tried that, employee number means pay number presumably and NI number was added as you suggested but it comes up invalid?...........
-
kartman24
- Posts: 4
- Joined: 04 Oct 2012, 18:07
- Gender: Male
D/O transfer
Ok, got it, i was adding the extra letter on the end ............
-
Craig_Fairbrass
- Posts: 36
- Joined: 13 Feb 2014, 11:26
- Gender: Male
D/O transfer
I put in my pay number and national insurance number but then get to this screen? No idea how to progress from here.


-
richiebroon
- Posts: 58
- Joined: 21 Oct 2014, 18:48
- Gender: Male
D/O transfer
I had issues with that at first. Give HR a ring they sorted it!Craig_Fairbrass wrote:I put in my pay number and national insurance number but then get to this screen? No idea how to progress from here.
-
kartman24
- Posts: 4
- Joined: 04 Oct 2012, 18:07
- Gender: Male
D/O transfer
Are all D/O transfers now short hour contracts, they seem to range between 20 and 25 hours, no full hour contracts for walkmen?...............