ANNOUNCEMENT : ALL OF ROYAL MAIL'S EMPLOYMENT POLICIES (AGREEMENTS) AT A GLANCE (Updated 2021)... HERE

ANNOUNCEMENT : PLEASE BE AWARE WE ARE NOT ON FACEBOOK AT ALL!

My Bundle

Postal workers discussion forum. Discuss the day to day life in a Blue Shirt.
notts1862
MAIL CENTRES/PROCESSING
Posts: 132
Joined: 07 Feb 2013, 08:39
Gender: Male

My Bundle

Post by notts1862 »

Hello all. Is it me or does anyone else have trouble logging in to My Bundle ? Trying to reset my password and still waiting for a replacement password.
Basically what do i do next ?
noggin1969
Posts: 1321
Joined: 13 Oct 2009, 17:28
Gender: Male

My Bundle

Post by noggin1969 »

Same here , say they'll re send a password to my email but it never turns up.
D man
Posts: 4
Joined: 14 Jul 2010, 22:06
Gender: Male

My Bundle

Post by D man »

Call 08456060603 and select help with my bundle they will reset the password for you giving you a temporary one and then you can make a new password
antonouchsalem
Posts: 1
Joined: 16 Jul 2016, 12:54
Gender: Male

My Bundle

Post by antonouchsalem »

Hi everyone,
what can I do to register myself to my bundle ?
please I need you help.
TrueBlueTerrier
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR
Posts: 72727
Joined: 30 Dec 2006, 10:29
Gender: Male
Location: On my couch

My Bundle

Post by TrueBlueTerrier »

antonouchsalem wrote:Hi everyone,
what can I do to register myself to my bundle ?
please I need you help.
https://rmg.tbs.aon.com/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false; use the forgotten password link to register.
All post by me in Green are Admin Posts.
Any post in any other colour is my own responsibility.
If you like a news story I posted please click the link to show support Any news stories you can't post - PM me with a link
My sharing of news articles should not be interpreted as an endorsement or condemnation of any particular viewpoint or the issues presented. I share them solely for informational purposes.
Ollieonly1
Posts: 1
Joined: 02 Jul 2016, 10:15
Gender: Male

My Bundle

Post by Ollieonly1 »

https://rmg.tbs.aon.com/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false; use the forgotten password link to register.[/quote]
antonouchsalem wrote:Hi everyone,
what can I do to register myself to my bundle ?
please I need you help.
I used this but it said my pay number was invalid... ive been with royal mail for 5 weeks, is there a waiting period?
Burgh
Posts: 22
Joined: 09 Jul 2013, 13:41
Gender: Male

My Bundle

Post by Burgh »

I've also had problems with it..It said it is sending me a password in the post within 3-5 days....very strange way to get a new password...