ANNOUNCEMENT : ALL OF ROYAL MAIL'S EMPLOYMENT POLICIES (AGREEMENTS) AT A GLANCE (Updated 2021)... HERE
ANNOUNCEMENT : PLEASE BE AWARE WE ARE NOT ON FACEBOOK AT ALL!
over payment number...
-
chillout1571
- EX ROYAL MAIL
- Posts: 82
- Joined: 19 Aug 2015, 18:25
- Gender: Male
over payment number...
Wow, I just rang a complete bitch on the over payment number. She was rude, didn't explain anything and was very demanding .How do I make a formal complaint? Not just the management that are a nightmare. Apparently pay role are aswell! Lol
-
Creditshampoo
- Posts: 1189
- Joined: 06 Oct 2014, 19:48
- Gender: Male
over payment number...
Little more info please
-
andy.m
- Posts: 47
- Joined: 01 Jan 2009, 18:46
- Gender: Male
over payment number...
I had the exact same problem last week. The woman on the other end was absolutely useless and unwilling to help.
-
Nigel1505
- Posts: 409
- Joined: 10 Jun 2010, 08:24
- Gender: Male
over payment number...
An email to Moya would probably do the trick. 
-
aiden01
- MAIL CENTRES/PROCESSING
- Posts: 7001
- Joined: 27 Feb 2013, 21:43
- Gender: Male
over payment number...
WHAT MORE INFO DO YOU NEEDCreditshampoo wrote:Little more info please
-
Decky Boy
- Posts: 440
- Joined: 22 May 2009, 10:00
- Gender: Male
over payment number...
The guy who posted is "Ex-Royal Mail" .... it's either a pension or final payment issue ? ? ?aiden01 wrote:WHAT MORE INFO DO YOU NEEDCreditshampoo wrote:Little more info please
PS : What's an overpayment
-
chillout1571
- EX ROYAL MAIL
- Posts: 82
- Joined: 19 Aug 2015, 18:25
- Gender: Male
over payment number...
Over payment of annual leave.
-
Creditshampoo
- Posts: 1189
- Joined: 06 Oct 2014, 19:48
- Gender: Male
over payment number...
Who cares? If you ring up and they are not helpful then it's more money for you surely
-
TrueBlueTerrier
- FORUM ADMINISTRATOR
- Posts: 72727
- Joined: 30 Dec 2006, 10:29
- Gender: Male
- Location: On my couch
over payment number...
Ring the same number back ask to speak to a manager ............... sometimes the simplest option is the best choice.chillout1571 wrote:Wow, I just rang a complete bitch on the over payment number. She was rude, didn't explain anything and was very demanding .How do I make a formal complaint? Not just the management that are a nightmare. Apparently pay role are aswell! Lol
All post by me in Green are Admin Posts.
Any post in any other colour is my own responsibility.
If you like a news story I posted please click the link to show support Any news stories you can't post - PM me with a link
My sharing of news articles should not be interpreted as an endorsement or condemnation of any particular viewpoint or the issues presented. I share them solely for informational purposes.
Any post in any other colour is my own responsibility.
If you like a news story I posted please click the link to show support Any news stories you can't post - PM me with a link
My sharing of news articles should not be interpreted as an endorsement or condemnation of any particular viewpoint or the issues presented. I share them solely for informational purposes.