Hello when applying for a loan through 1st class credit union and having to send pay slips etc in..are they sent back?
Tried calling to ask but haven't got through.
Hopefully someone will know.
Tia
ANNOUNCEMENT : ALL OF ROYAL MAIL'S EMPLOYMENT POLICIES (AGREEMENTS) AT A GLANCE (Updated 2021)... HERE
ANNOUNCEMENT : PLEASE BE AWARE WE ARE NOT ON FACEBOOK AT ALL!
!st class credit union
-
SillySinStorm
- Posts: 32
- Joined: 22 Nov 2015, 09:36
- Gender: Male
!st class credit union
They do send them back but could take a while depending on how busy they are.
-
simply_the_best
- Posts: 594
- Joined: 24 Sep 2007, 10:29
!st class credit union
I got mine back before the loan was paid in.
-
steveoooo1
- Posts: 58
- Joined: 11 Aug 2015, 19:40
- Gender: Male
!st class credit union
cheers people.. anyone ever been refused?
-
richiebroon
- Posts: 58
- Joined: 21 Oct 2014, 18:48
- Gender: Male
!st class credit union
I could be wrong but I don't think any of the credit unions refuse if you are a permanent employee and they are taking deductions directly from your pay.steveoooo1 wrote:cheers people.. anyone ever been refused?
-
Theghost
- EX ROYAL MAIL
- Posts: 417
- Joined: 17 Mar 2009, 16:44
- Gender: Male
!st class credit union
They can refuse you if they dont think you can afford the repayments,Thats why you have to give info on incomings and outgoings.richiebroon wrote:I could be wrong but I don't think any of the credit unions refuse if you are a permanent employee and they are taking deductions directly from your pay.steveoooo1 wrote:cheers people.. anyone ever been refused?