ANNOUNCEMENT : ALL OF ROYAL MAIL'S EMPLOYMENT POLICIES (AGREEMENTS) AT A GLANCE (Updated 2021)... HERE
ANNOUNCEMENT : PLEASE BE AWARE WE ARE NOT ON FACEBOOK AT ALL!
Calling London colleagues
-
Rustydog6x
- Posts: 4
- Joined: 15 Jul 2016, 10:30
- Gender: Female
Calling London colleagues
Hi, is there anyone on here that work in any of our London delivery offices or mail centres that could possibly help me with some information please?
-
TrueBlueTerrier
- FORUM ADMINISTRATOR
- Posts: 72727
- Joined: 30 Dec 2006, 10:29
- Gender: Male
- Location: On my couch
Calling London colleagues
Not a London colleague but I have moved this from News as,,, well its not news
Also anyone replying will give away personal information so can you give them an idea of what it is you are looking for, even if just generally, that way members can answer either in this thread, or in a PM if they prefer.
Also anyone replying will give away personal information so can you give them an idea of what it is you are looking for, even if just generally, that way members can answer either in this thread, or in a PM if they prefer.
All post by me in Green are Admin Posts.
Any post in any other colour is my own responsibility.
If you like a news story I posted please click the link to show support Any news stories you can't post - PM me with a link
My sharing of news articles should not be interpreted as an endorsement or condemnation of any particular viewpoint or the issues presented. I share them solely for informational purposes.
Any post in any other colour is my own responsibility.
If you like a news story I posted please click the link to show support Any news stories you can't post - PM me with a link
My sharing of news articles should not be interpreted as an endorsement or condemnation of any particular viewpoint or the issues presented. I share them solely for informational purposes.
-
Rustydog6x
- Posts: 4
- Joined: 15 Jul 2016, 10:30
- Gender: Female
Calling London colleagues
I'm considering a move/transfer to London and am wanting to find out about pay etc
-
TrueBlueTerrier
- FORUM ADMINISTRATOR
- Posts: 72727
- Joined: 30 Dec 2006, 10:29
- Gender: Male
- Location: On my couch
Calling London colleagues
http://www.royalmailchat.co.uk/communit ... er#p729186" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Dingo has posted pre pay rise figures .
Dingo has posted pre pay rise figures .
All post by me in Green are Admin Posts.
Any post in any other colour is my own responsibility.
If you like a news story I posted please click the link to show support Any news stories you can't post - PM me with a link
My sharing of news articles should not be interpreted as an endorsement or condemnation of any particular viewpoint or the issues presented. I share them solely for informational purposes.
Any post in any other colour is my own responsibility.
If you like a news story I posted please click the link to show support Any news stories you can't post - PM me with a link
My sharing of news articles should not be interpreted as an endorsement or condemnation of any particular viewpoint or the issues presented. I share them solely for informational purposes.
-
POSTMAN
- SITE ADMINISTRATOR
- Posts: 32794
- Joined: 07 Aug 2006, 03:19
- Gender: Male
Calling London colleagues
I Wrote-During Covid-Which is still relevant now
It's good to get these types of threads, the ridiculous my manager said bollox, so we can reassure ourselves that while the world is falling apart, Royal Mail managers are still being the low-life C***S they have always been.
My BFF Clash
The daily grind of having to argue your case with an intellectual pigmy of a line manager is physically and emotionally draining.
It's good to get these types of threads, the ridiculous my manager said bollox, so we can reassure ourselves that while the world is falling apart, Royal Mail managers are still being the low-life C***S they have always been.
My BFF Clash
The daily grind of having to argue your case with an intellectual pigmy of a line manager is physically and emotionally draining.
-
on_the_way_OUT
- Posts: 56
- Joined: 16 May 2014, 15:52
- Gender: Male
Calling London colleagues
£517... a week lucky lucky!
-
Rustydog6x
- Posts: 4
- Joined: 15 Jul 2016, 10:30
- Gender: Female
Calling London colleagues
Thanks, is anyone willing to email me so I can find out a bit more?
My email address is POSTMAN EDIT: PM's only
Thanks
My email address is POSTMAN EDIT: PM's only
Thanks