Also would it have been calculated on just contracted hours or actual hours worked?
ANNOUNCEMENT : ALL OF ROYAL MAIL'S EMPLOYMENT POLICIES (AGREEMENTS) AT A GLANCE (Updated 2021)... HERE
ANNOUNCEMENT : PLEASE BE AWARE WE ARE NOT ON FACEBOOK AT ALL!
Arrears of basic pay
-
Pathfinder
- EX ROYAL MAIL
- Posts: 208
- Joined: 17 Aug 2015, 13:50
- Gender: Male
Arrears of basic pay
Just a question: I'm guessing this is the backpay for the pay increase?
Also would it have been calculated on just contracted hours or actual hours worked?
Also would it have been calculated on just contracted hours or actual hours worked?
-
TrueBlueTerrier
- FORUM ADMINISTRATOR
- Posts: 72727
- Joined: 30 Dec 2006, 10:29
- Gender: Male
- Location: On my couch
Arrears of basic pay
Actual.Pathfinder wrote:Just a question: I'm guessing this is the backpay for the pay increase?
Also would it have been calculated on just contracted hours or actual hours worked?
All post by me in Green are Admin Posts.
Any post in any other colour is my own responsibility.
If you like a news story I posted please click the link to show support Any news stories you can't post - PM me with a link
My sharing of news articles should not be interpreted as an endorsement or condemnation of any particular viewpoint or the issues presented. I share them solely for informational purposes.
Any post in any other colour is my own responsibility.
If you like a news story I posted please click the link to show support Any news stories you can't post - PM me with a link
My sharing of news articles should not be interpreted as an endorsement or condemnation of any particular viewpoint or the issues presented. I share them solely for informational purposes.
-
Chewster
- Posts: 527
- Joined: 15 Jan 2016, 12:34
- Gender: Male
Arrears of basic pay
Yeah mine showed up on my payslip today and it's definitely actual hours worked. None of our overtime from last week has come through though, that happened to anyone else?
-
Dorset Plodder
- Posts: 4351
- Joined: 29 Apr 2009, 20:05
- Gender: Male
Arrears of basic pay
Yep got the back pay but didn't get ANY overtime. two possible reasons 1: Royal mail assumes we're all thick and will think the extra money is our overtime!
2: Moya's overdrawn at the Bank and didn't have enough money to cover this massive amount of cash! 
Like all Wage Slaves, he had two crosses to bear: The people he worked for and the people he worked with! (Stephen Vizinczey.)
-
ikybear
- Posts: 43
- Joined: 05 Nov 2015, 13:17
- Gender: Male
Arrears of basic pay
We had a briefing to say that due to the pay rise any overtime from the end of last week would be paid next week.
I wonder if they will put it thro in one go so we lose the higher rate after 10 hours? (I'm owed 8 hours from last week and have 5 down this week so far)
I wonder if they will put it thro in one go so we lose the higher rate after 10 hours? (I'm owed 8 hours from last week and have 5 down this week so far)
-
TrueBlueTerrier
- FORUM ADMINISTRATOR
- Posts: 72727
- Joined: 30 Dec 2006, 10:29
- Gender: Male
- Location: On my couch
Arrears of basic pay
http://www.royalmailchat.co.uk/communit ... 15&t=75420" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false; LTB 405/16 - Pay and Overtime IssuesDorset Plodder wrote:Yep got the back pay but didn't get ANY overtime. two possible reasons 1: Royal mail assumes we're all thick and will think the extra money is our overtime!2: Moya's overdrawn at the Bank and didn't have enough money to cover this massive amount of cash!
All post by me in Green are Admin Posts.
Any post in any other colour is my own responsibility.
If you like a news story I posted please click the link to show support Any news stories you can't post - PM me with a link
My sharing of news articles should not be interpreted as an endorsement or condemnation of any particular viewpoint or the issues presented. I share them solely for informational purposes.
Any post in any other colour is my own responsibility.
If you like a news story I posted please click the link to show support Any news stories you can't post - PM me with a link
My sharing of news articles should not be interpreted as an endorsement or condemnation of any particular viewpoint or the issues presented. I share them solely for informational purposes.
-
heapsy
- Posts: 2972
- Joined: 02 Jun 2007, 23:40
- Gender: Male
- Location: Drinking with Gangsters
Arrears of basic pay
Any overtime from Friday and Saturday is a week late, unless pre-booked. Got mine this week and I'm only missing Friday and Saturday that wasn't pre-booked. (had arranged to do some in advance and this went on pay system).
-
Dorset Plodder
- Posts: 4351
- Joined: 29 Apr 2009, 20:05
- Gender: Male
Arrears of basic pay
Thanks for the OFFICIAL explanation...No body tells us anything. I personaly don't get too stressed if Overtime's paid late... I just chase it until i get it!TrueBlueTerrier wrote:http://www.royalmailchat.co.uk/communit ... 15&t=75420" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false; LTB 405/16 - Pay and Overtime IssuesDorset Plodder wrote:Yep got the back pay but didn't get ANY overtime. two possible reasons 1: Royal mail assumes we're all thick and will think the extra money is our overtime!2: Moya's overdrawn at the Bank and didn't have enough money to cover this massive amount of cash!
Like all Wage Slaves, he had two crosses to bear: The people he worked for and the people he worked with! (Stephen Vizinczey.)