Just wanted to say a quick thanks to everyone on here for your support. This website has been a huge help in my year at RM. It's helped to know that other offices have similar mentalities. It's had it's ups and downs but overall I can't say I'm too devastated to be leaving. Good luck everyone.
Thank you
ANNOUNCEMENT : ALL OF ROYAL MAIL'S EMPLOYMENT POLICIES (AGREEMENTS) AT A GLANCE (Updated 2021)... HERE
ANNOUNCEMENT : PLEASE BE AWARE WE ARE NOT ON FACEBOOK AT ALL!
Thank you...
-
mdm
- EX ROYAL MAIL
- Posts: 209
- Joined: 17 Mar 2010, 15:44
- Gender: Male
Thank you...
Good luck. I left in May and I haven't regretted it once! 
-
datasaint
- Posts: 1541
- Joined: 22 Sep 2008, 17:19
- Gender: Male
Thank you...
Let us know how you get on in your new job. All the best. 
-
paulthepostie
- EX ROYAL MAIL
- Posts: 123
- Joined: 06 Nov 2009, 18:43
- Gender: Male
Thank you...
I left in March at 37 and now have a new first job in IT. Ok the pay is not as good as Royal Mail but it's my foot on the ladder, and there is career prospects. I can book holiday whenever i want and I'm not physically exhausted and in pain when i get home.
It can be done, there is life outside Royal Mail. Best of luck to you mate!
It can be done, there is life outside Royal Mail. Best of luck to you mate!