13718629_10153486132372271_2979133571354490914_n.jpg
ANNOUNCEMENT : ALL OF ROYAL MAIL'S EMPLOYMENT POLICIES (AGREEMENTS) AT A GLANCE (Updated 2021)... HERE
ANNOUNCEMENT : PLEASE BE AWARE WE ARE NOT ON FACEBOOK AT ALL!
Bipper on fire
-
TrueBlueTerrier
- FORUM ADMINISTRATOR
- Posts: 72727
- Joined: 30 Dec 2006, 10:29
- Gender: Male
- Location: On my couch
Bipper on fire
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
All post by me in Green are Admin Posts.
Any post in any other colour is my own responsibility.
If you like a news story I posted please click the link to show support Any news stories you can't post - PM me with a link
My sharing of news articles should not be interpreted as an endorsement or condemnation of any particular viewpoint or the issues presented. I share them solely for informational purposes.
Any post in any other colour is my own responsibility.
If you like a news story I posted please click the link to show support Any news stories you can't post - PM me with a link
My sharing of news articles should not be interpreted as an endorsement or condemnation of any particular viewpoint or the issues presented. I share them solely for informational purposes.
-
greengiant
- EX ROYAL MAIL
- Posts: 1268
- Joined: 24 Mar 2014, 19:40
- Gender: Male
Bipper on fire
Hope no one was injured!
Out of interest I had a look on the VOSA vehicle recall website - 5 recalls for the Bipper!
Out of interest I had a look on the VOSA vehicle recall website - 5 recalls for the Bipper!
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
-
CPTNemoUK
- EX ROYAL MAIL
- Posts: 707
- Joined: 03 Oct 2013, 10:13
- Gender: Male
Bipper on fire
Thats one way of getting rid of the lapsing 
-
Nigel1505
- Posts: 409
- Joined: 10 Jun 2010, 08:24
- Gender: Male
Bipper on fire
They could have chucked a few Combo's on it, f'ing heaps of scrap. 
-
DB1100
- Posts: 1976
- Joined: 10 Sep 2007, 14:30
Bipper on fire
I'll echo that.Nigel1505 wrote:They could have chucked a few Combo's on it, f'ing heaps of scrap.
For we were soldiers once,and young
-
NWpostie
- Posts: 3620
- Joined: 04 Aug 2007, 17:32
- Gender: Male
- Location: Sector 001 Borg Collective, 6 o f 9
-
bustedflush
- EX ROYAL MAIL
- Posts: 1493
- Joined: 16 Feb 2013, 11:19
- Gender: Male
Bipper on fire
All that black smoke from the thousands of old rubber bands behind/under the seats, in the foot well and door cubby holes and glove box...

-
DocketLefty
- Posts: 112
- Joined: 03 Jul 2015, 22:06
- Gender: Male
Bipper on fire
Bipper on fire, your defence is terrified
-
Mozalini
- Posts: 16
- Joined: 07 Jan 2010, 20:55
- Gender: Male
Bipper on fire
Hope they got the rest of the delivery completed, can't give that as an excuse
-
meercat
- Posts: 814
- Joined: 21 Apr 2010, 16:15
- Gender: Male
Bipper on fire
Now THIS is what 30mins lapsing was invented for - unforeseen circumstances.
I hope they completed and booked 30mins, no excuses.
I hope they completed and booked 30mins, no excuses.