ANNOUNCEMENT : ALL OF ROYAL MAIL'S EMPLOYMENT POLICIES (AGREEMENTS) AT A GLANCE (Updated 2021)... HERE

ANNOUNCEMENT : PLEASE BE AWARE WE ARE NOT ON FACEBOOK AT ALL!

EU leaflets

Postal workers discussion forum. Discuss the day to day life in a Blue Shirt.
Lou84
Posts: 162
Joined: 09 May 2012, 21:42
Gender: Female

EU leaflets

Post by Lou84 »

Were we meant to get paid for the EU leaflets or has anyone been paid for them ?

We filled in all the forms and counted the poxy things, please tell me it wasn't a complete waste of time :-(
TrueBlueTerrier
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR
Posts: 72727
Joined: 30 Dec 2006, 10:29
Gender: Male
Location: On my couch

EU leaflets

Post by TrueBlueTerrier »

Lou84 wrote:Were we meant to get paid for the EU leaflets or has anyone been paid for them ?

We filled in all the forms and counted the poxy things, please tell me it wasn't a complete waste of time :-(

Nope you get paid - I think I got about £80 or so over the referendum period.
All post by me in Green are Admin Posts.
Any post in any other colour is my own responsibility.
If you like a news story I posted please click the link to show support Any news stories you can't post - PM me with a link
My sharing of news articles should not be interpreted as an endorsement or condemnation of any particular viewpoint or the issues presented. I share them solely for informational purposes.
Lou84
Posts: 162
Joined: 09 May 2012, 21:42
Gender: Female

EU leaflets

Post by Lou84 »

We haven't been paid sod all yet, was thinking it would be last week once the whole EU thing had finished but nope.

I shall be having words tomorrow, I did ask before and my manager jokingly said 'what payment !'
plaguelift
Posts: 133
Joined: 19 Apr 2011, 06:16
Gender: Male

EU leaflets

Post by plaguelift »

Yep, we got paid for them last week. It's up to your manager to put them through. Definitely have a word with him tomorrow!