I mislaid my pda in the office after finishing work. I 100% know I had it with me when I put packets away and came back to the York it was gone.
Basically all I want to know, is it possible to trace it now with the navigation system in place? And how do send jobs through? I have many unspent most days and managers and phgs are no help. Is there no "connect comms' button.
Thanks
ANNOUNCEMENT : ALL OF ROYAL MAIL'S EMPLOYMENT POLICIES (AGREEMENTS) AT A GLANCE (Updated 2021)... HERE
ANNOUNCEMENT : PLEASE BE AWARE WE ARE NOT ON FACEBOOK AT ALL!
New pda help pleas
-
rubberbond
- Posts: 1497
- Joined: 24 Aug 2014, 16:03
- Gender: Male
New pda help pleas
These things turn up,they always do.tonyt450 wrote:I mislaid my pda in the office after finishing work. I 100% know I had it with me when I put packets away and came back to the York it was gone.
Basically all I want to know, is it possible to trace it now with the navigation system in place? And how do send jobs through? I have many unspent most days and managers and phgs are no help. Is there no "connect comms' button.
Thanks
Why do you need navigation to locate it? If you are so sure it is in the office,then that's where it will be. Navigation,or whatever system,will only show the general area.
I lost mine a couple of weeks ago,it turned up.
Don't worry about it.
Last edited by rubberbond on 04 Jul 2016, 20:56, edited 1 time in total.
-
tonyt450
- Posts: 68
- Joined: 27 Sep 2010, 19:08
- Gender: Male
New pda help pleas
I know pal but because there new PDAs and managers abit of a you know what, just unnesscary hassle.
-
rubberbond
- Posts: 1497
- Joined: 24 Aug 2014, 16:03
- Gender: Male
New pda help pleas
I know but crikey,have they never misplaced anything,or "forgotten" to pay someone's overtime. As I say ,it will turn up, don't worry about it, I didn't and wouldn't,told the management,they aren't interested,but at least they have been told.These things happen, Bound to happen indeed, it's not like you've deliberately "misplaced" it or committed a heinous crime, look at some of the threads on here ,with mail been held back by managers, deliberately,now that is serious.tonyt450 wrote:I know pal but because there new PDAs and managers abit of a you know what, just unnesscary hassle.
-
POSTMAN
- SITE ADMINISTRATOR
- Posts: 32794
- Joined: 07 Aug 2006, 03:19
- Gender: Male
New pda help pleas
Sad times in the job now with people being s**t scared because of human error.
I Wrote-During Covid-Which is still relevant now
It's good to get these types of threads, the ridiculous my manager said bollox, so we can reassure ourselves that while the world is falling apart, Royal Mail managers are still being the low-life C***S they have always been.
My BFF Clash
The daily grind of having to argue your case with an intellectual pigmy of a line manager is physically and emotionally draining.
It's good to get these types of threads, the ridiculous my manager said bollox, so we can reassure ourselves that while the world is falling apart, Royal Mail managers are still being the low-life C***S they have always been.
My BFF Clash
The daily grind of having to argue your case with an intellectual pigmy of a line manager is physically and emotionally draining.
-
rubberbond
- Posts: 1497
- Joined: 24 Aug 2014, 16:03
- Gender: Male
New pda help pleas
How right you are,sadly.POSTMAN wrote:Sad times in the job now with people being s**t scared because of human error.
-
Darren Bent
- Posts: 2150
- Joined: 05 Oct 2007, 15:38
- Gender: Male
- Location: Pride Park, Derby, DE24 8XL
New pda help pleas
It could be handed in the area where it is kept for charging. Ask someone to check for you.
-
Indy
- Posts: 977
- Joined: 03 May 2010, 07:05
- Gender: Male
New pda help pleas
Agree in buckets full!POSTMAN wrote:Sad times in the job now with people being s**t scared because of human error.