ANNOUNCEMENT : ALL OF ROYAL MAIL'S EMPLOYMENT POLICIES (AGREEMENTS) AT A GLANCE (Updated 2021)... HERE
ANNOUNCEMENT : PLEASE BE AWARE WE ARE NOT ON FACEBOOK AT ALL!
Wage rise
-
Chewster
- Posts: 527
- Joined: 15 Jan 2016, 12:34
- Gender: Male
Wage rise
I'm fairly sure she's having to pay some of it back, as she went and claimed money to buy a second house I believe. Could be totally wrong on that.Creditshampoo wrote:£498,000
Greene, who was in 2010 the highest paid UK Civil Servant on a basic salary of £498,000, is based in London. Her total compensation for 2012/13 was reported by the Royal Mail as £3.7 million.
Jesus
-
TrueBlueTerrier
- FORUM ADMINISTRATOR
- Posts: 72727
- Joined: 30 Dec 2006, 10:29
- Gender: Male
- Location: On my couch
Wage rise
No you are spot on http://www.royalmailchat.co.uk/communit ... 18&t=54445" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;Chewster wrote:I'm fairly sure she's having to pay some of it back, as she went and claimed money to buy a second house I believe. Could be totally wrong on that.Creditshampoo wrote:£498,000
Greene, who was in 2010 the highest paid UK Civil Servant on a basic salary of £498,000, is based in London. Her total compensation for 2012/13 was reported by the Royal Mail as £3.7 million.
Jesus
All post by me in Green are Admin Posts.
Any post in any other colour is my own responsibility.
If you like a news story I posted please click the link to show support Any news stories you can't post - PM me with a link
My sharing of news articles should not be interpreted as an endorsement or condemnation of any particular viewpoint or the issues presented. I share them solely for informational purposes.
Any post in any other colour is my own responsibility.
If you like a news story I posted please click the link to show support Any news stories you can't post - PM me with a link
My sharing of news articles should not be interpreted as an endorsement or condemnation of any particular viewpoint or the issues presented. I share them solely for informational purposes.