ANNOUNCEMENT : ALL OF ROYAL MAIL'S EMPLOYMENT POLICIES (AGREEMENTS) AT A GLANCE (Updated 2021)... HERE

ANNOUNCEMENT : PLEASE BE AWARE WE ARE NOT ON FACEBOOK AT ALL!

Shares payout

Postal workers discussion forum. Discuss the day to day life in a Blue Shirt.
Kings Norton
Posts: 320
Joined: 20 Nov 2012, 17:20
Gender: Male

Shares payout

Post by Kings Norton »

Is it this week we get the shares pay out I heard £120?
TrueBlueTerrier
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR
Posts: 72727
Joined: 30 Dec 2006, 10:29
Gender: Male
Location: On my couch

Shares payout

Post by TrueBlueTerrier »

Kings Norton wrote:Is it this week we get the shares pay out I heard £120?
no

http://www.royalmailchat.co.uk/communit ... 38&t=74708" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
This means eligible full-time employees with the maximum allocation of 832 Free Shares will receive around £125 as a final dividend payment on 29 July 2016, subject to shareholder approval.
All post by me in Green are Admin Posts.
Any post in any other colour is my own responsibility.
If you like a news story I posted please click the link to show support Any news stories you can't post - PM me with a link
My sharing of news articles should not be interpreted as an endorsement or condemnation of any particular viewpoint or the issues presented. I share them solely for informational purposes.
shepherdess
Posts: 445
Joined: 08 Jul 2009, 16:16
Gender: Female

Shares payout

Post by shepherdess »

I think hes referring to the extra 1℅ of the shares we are supposed to be getting .if so when?
eastie
EX ROYAL MAIL
Posts: 2234
Joined: 16 Jun 2011, 15:32
Gender: Male

Shares payout

Post by eastie »

shares dividend 125 quid payout end of July
TrueBlueTerrier
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR
Posts: 72727
Joined: 30 Dec 2006, 10:29
Gender: Male
Location: On my couch

Shares payout

Post by TrueBlueTerrier »

shepherdess wrote:I think hes referring to the extra 1℅ of the shares we are supposed to be getting .if so when?
No date has yet been given for those.
All post by me in Green are Admin Posts.
Any post in any other colour is my own responsibility.
If you like a news story I posted please click the link to show support Any news stories you can't post - PM me with a link
My sharing of news articles should not be interpreted as an endorsement or condemnation of any particular viewpoint or the issues presented. I share them solely for informational purposes.