ANNOUNCEMENT : ALL OF ROYAL MAIL'S EMPLOYMENT POLICIES (AGREEMENTS) AT A GLANCE (Updated 2021)... HERE
ANNOUNCEMENT : PLEASE BE AWARE WE ARE NOT ON FACEBOOK AT ALL!
Couldn't make it up
-
deggyg
- Posts: 65
- Joined: 14 Jul 2009, 15:18
- Gender: Male
Couldn't make it up
Now being told, (because I have no time to do lapsing) that I must take my meal relief in the office canteen, this order was politely declined on my part, and a grievance now in place :-)
-
blisterfeet
- Posts: 103
- Joined: 13 Jun 2012, 18:48
- Gender: Male
Couldn't make it up
where had you been taken your meal break up until then?
-
eastie
- EX ROYAL MAIL
- Posts: 2234
- Joined: 16 Jun 2011, 15:32
- Gender: Male
Couldn't make it up
do you have to have your meal relief as a detentiondeggyg wrote:Now being told, (because I have no time to do lapsing) that I must take my meal relief in the office canteen, this order was politely declined on my part, and a grievance now in place :-)
-
eastie
- EX ROYAL MAIL
- Posts: 2234
- Joined: 16 Jun 2011, 15:32
- Gender: Male
Couldn't make it up
you can take it in your vanblisterfeet wrote:where had you been taken your meal break up until then?
-
datasaint
- Posts: 1541
- Joined: 22 Sep 2008, 17:19
- Gender: Male
Couldn't make it up
The whole office should be taking a break before delivery anyway at the same time. Removes the desire/incentive for runners.
-
IcanthelpthewayIam
- Posts: 4067
- Joined: 26 May 2009, 13:37
- Gender: Male
Couldn't make it up
ask for it in writing, he can tell you when(though that can be argued against also) to take your meal relief but not wheredeggyg wrote:Now being told, (because I have no time to do lapsing) that I must take my meal relief in the office canteen, this order was politely declined on my part, and a grievance now in place :-)
have any toilet facilities been identified on your route? If not then it may be worth highlighting to your dom the round trip time that you may need for that pee that you may have been holding in for the length of your walk to return to the office and then back out to recommence delivery, fight fire with err pee and all that
-
deggyg
- Posts: 65
- Joined: 14 Jul 2009, 15:18
- Gender: Male
Couldn't make it up
Wherever I liked,normally outide having a chat & coffeeblisterfeet wrote:where had you been taken your meal break up until then?