ANNOUNCEMENT : ALL OF ROYAL MAIL'S EMPLOYMENT POLICIES (AGREEMENTS) AT A GLANCE (Updated 2021)... HERE
ANNOUNCEMENT : PLEASE BE AWARE WE ARE NOT ON FACEBOOK AT ALL!
Swapshot
-
sequinn
- Posts: 71
- Joined: 14 Jan 2009, 21:58
- Gender: Female
Swapshot
Has anyone else tried sending a Swapshot, Royal Mails new send a photo postcard? It hasn't arrived at its destination and on emailing the Swapshot team was told I had to wait until 10 days had passed from the expected delivery date. I ordered it on Friday 27th May and my Swapshot page says 'Delivered Thursday'???? At 85p it's sounds good value but only if someone receives it. I normally use Touchnote and have never had a problem. Let's hope it's just teething problems.
-
sequinn
- Posts: 71
- Joined: 14 Jan 2009, 21:58
- Gender: Female
Swapshot
Update: well my Swapshot didn't arrive. I was refunded my 85p and I have resent it. Hopefully it arrives this time!! According to the Swapshot team the app is not compatible with iPad, iPhone or iPod touch but the app states that it is otherwise I wouldn't have tried it. Seems typical Royal Mail to me!!!