All post by me in Green are Admin Posts. Any post in any other colour is my own responsibility. If you like a news story I posted please click the link to show support Any news stories you can't post - PM me with a link My sharing of news articles should not be interpreted as an endorsement or condemnation of any particular viewpoint or the issues presented. I share them solely for informational purposes.
It is a sign of the modern Royal Mail, that this doesn't shock me in the slightest. Why on earth don't they refuse, as a unit, to work in such conditions. No security for themselves or the mail. Another bang up job by the union.
wtf is going on here! if they never had another office to go to why was their other one closed? outside working. no toilet facilities, no tea/coffee making facilities, nothing. why was it even allowed?
Nevermind!!! One Plan will save us all....getting back to basics!
Royal Mail managers.....about as popular as a t.urd in a swimming pool!
The DDA/Equality Act demands action,NOT words......adjustments NOT Occupational Health referrals.Case No:2505901/09
Royal Mail is an Equal Opportunities Employer..It discriminates against everybody.
daveyeff wrote:I can't for the life of me get my head round this!!....jesus...WHERE is the union. there obviously can't be any rep.
The CWU AR was involved in this car park proposal and as far as I'm aware it was supposed to be a non starter and I thought it was getting fast tracked higher up so would be surprised if HQ say its the first they've heard of it.So either they cut a deal or it's executive action.
its already going through FB quite quickly, I am sure they'll get wind of it rather than someone risking their job.
All post by me in Green are Admin Posts. Any post in any other colour is my own responsibility. If you like a news story I posted please click the link to show support Any news stories you can't post - PM me with a link My sharing of news articles should not be interpreted as an endorsement or condemnation of any particular viewpoint or the issues presented. I share them solely for informational purposes.
Wether its a H+S issue or not ( and I reckon you could make (the union could that is) a good argument to say that it is) its definitely a security issue.