ANNOUNCEMENT : ALL OF ROYAL MAIL'S EMPLOYMENT POLICIES (AGREEMENTS) AT A GLANCE (Updated 2021)... HERE
ANNOUNCEMENT : PLEASE BE AWARE WE ARE NOT ON FACEBOOK AT ALL!
Change of bank details
-
Amyloulou
- Posts: 27
- Joined: 18 Jun 2015, 11:23
- Gender: Female
Change of bank details
Hi all i have been working for Royal Mail now for 7 months but I have recently changed banks, i was advised by my manager to log on to the PSP portal and in the me at work tab I would find the instructions on how to do it, but as you have guessed by me writing this post I am unable to find the correct instruction, therefor im hoping someone else could help me, thank you. 
-
aiden01
- MAIL CENTRES/PROCESSING
- Posts: 7001
- Joined: 27 Feb 2013, 21:43
- Gender: Male
Change of bank details
Contact hr simplesAmyloulou wrote:Hi all i have been working for Royal Mail now for 7 months but I have recently changed banks, i was advised by my manager to log on to the PSP portal and in the me at work tab I would find the instructions on how to do it, but as you have guessed by me writing this post I am unable to find the correct instruction, therefor im hoping someone else could help me, thank you.
-
Jambomatt1874
- Posts: 168
- Joined: 30 Mar 2010, 19:26
- Gender: Male
Change of bank details
Just phone up hr number on the back of wage slip, a lot easier and quicker
-
mondeo1
- Posts: 58
- Joined: 14 Oct 2012, 08:00
- Gender: Male
Change of bank details
I've just changed banks recently, line manager printed form off from HR,me filled it in sent it off, week later wages paid into new account, simple 