ANNOUNCEMENT : ALL OF ROYAL MAIL'S EMPLOYMENT POLICIES (AGREEMENTS) AT A GLANCE (Updated 2021)... HERE
ANNOUNCEMENT : PLEASE BE AWARE WE ARE NOT ON FACEBOOK AT ALL!
random day selection...
-
chillout1571
- EX ROYAL MAIL
- Posts: 82
- Joined: 19 Aug 2015, 18:25
- Gender: Male
random day selection...
Hello, so it's June and nobody has approached us about picking our days left for holiday. I have 3 days left to take, how do I go about sorting that?
-
TrueBlueTerrier
- FORUM ADMINISTRATOR
- Posts: 72727
- Joined: 30 Dec 2006, 10:29
- Gender: Male
- Location: On my couch
random day selection...
chillout1571 wrote:Hello, so it's June and nobody has approached us about picking our days left for holiday. I have 3 days left to take, how do I go about sorting that?
At my place you apply for odd days as and when.
All post by me in Green are Admin Posts.
Any post in any other colour is my own responsibility.
If you like a news story I posted please click the link to show support Any news stories you can't post - PM me with a link
My sharing of news articles should not be interpreted as an endorsement or condemnation of any particular viewpoint or the issues presented. I share them solely for informational purposes.
Any post in any other colour is my own responsibility.
If you like a news story I posted please click the link to show support Any news stories you can't post - PM me with a link
My sharing of news articles should not be interpreted as an endorsement or condemnation of any particular viewpoint or the issues presented. I share them solely for informational purposes.
-
crazyshrew
- Posts: 584
- Joined: 19 Jun 2011, 16:58
- Gender: Female
- Location: Coastal, South West
random day selection...
Same with us, all the complete weeks are booked during the main leave selection and then all days left over we ask for as and when we need them.TrueBlueTerrier wrote:chillout1571 wrote:Hello, so it's June and nobody has approached us about picking our days left for holiday. I have 3 days left to take, how do I go about sorting that?
At my place you apply for odd days as and when.