ANNOUNCEMENT : ALL OF ROYAL MAIL'S EMPLOYMENT POLICIES (AGREEMENTS) AT A GLANCE (Updated 2021)... HERE

ANNOUNCEMENT : PLEASE BE AWARE WE ARE NOT ON FACEBOOK AT ALL!

SuccessFactors: User account locked

Postal workers discussion forum. Discuss the day to day life in a Blue Shirt.
Queeg500
Posts: 37
Joined: 22 Sep 2013, 11:24
Gender: Male

SuccessFactors: User account locked

Post by Queeg500 »

I'm locked out of my SF account due to putting the wrong password in too many times, I get a message saying 'User account locked. contact the administrator' But there are no actual contact details.
Anyone know who I contact to sort this out?

Cheers
crazyshrew
Posts: 584
Joined: 19 Jun 2011, 16:58
Gender: Female
Location: Coastal, South West

SuccessFactors: User account locked

Post by crazyshrew »

If it's the second screen (After the pay number / NI number login screen) it's the same login as the PCs on the RM network. You need to ask for five minutes on a work PC and the number for IT Support. They'll reset it for you. You need to be sat at a work computer because they'll ask for the asset number (the id of the computer you are using) so they can see that it's all working OK.

The password expires after a certain amount of time but when that happens you can log in again on a work computer and reset it yourself.

This success factors thing is a great idea but they failed to account for the fact that the vast majority of us don't actually sit at a work computer all day, or even have easy access to one.
Or maybe they did....
Queeg500
Posts: 37
Joined: 22 Sep 2013, 11:24
Gender: Male

SuccessFactors: User account locked

Post by Queeg500 »

Thanks crazyshrew, will put on my latex gloves and use the DOM's computer/phone to sort it out tomorrow. :Very Happy
datasaint
Posts: 1541
Joined: 22 Sep 2008, 17:19
Gender: Male

SuccessFactors: User account locked

Post by datasaint »

I had the same problem, this is the response from Myroylamail.
Please contact HR directly.

0345 6060603
advicecentrePSP@royalmail.com

Kind regards
Myroyalmail team
You don't need to be on a work PC, just give them your pay number/email address.
Queeg500
Posts: 37
Joined: 22 Sep 2013, 11:24
Gender: Male

SuccessFactors: User account locked

Post by Queeg500 »

norm wrote:I had the same problem, this is the response from Myroylamail.
Please contact HR directly.

0345 6060603
advicecentrePSP@royalmail.com

Kind regards
Myroyalmail team
You don't need to be on a work PC, just give them your pay number/email address.

Thanks norm, your advice is spot on. Unfortunately I found out the hard way by going via IT first.
crazyshrew
Posts: 584
Joined: 19 Jun 2011, 16:58
Gender: Female
Location: Coastal, South West

SuccessFactors: User account locked

Post by crazyshrew »

Ah, my bad. I assumed they'd given everybody @royalmail.com email addresses and set that up as the default com method like they did mine.
So although I'm not a PC user at work I have to find a way access one if I've applied for a job because any information goes to that. Cock the password up and I'm locked out of everything so need IT to give me new a new password to the network