ANNOUNCEMENT : ALL OF ROYAL MAIL'S EMPLOYMENT POLICIES (AGREEMENTS) AT A GLANCE (Updated 2021)... HERE
ANNOUNCEMENT : PLEASE BE AWARE WE ARE NOT ON FACEBOOK AT ALL!
Car leasing zenith.
-
Leegnufc
- Posts: 29
- Joined: 29 Jun 2015, 17:26
- Gender: Male
Car leasing zenith.
Hi I'm just wondering whether a credit check is carried out by zenith when applying for the car leasing scheme through my bundle. Regards
-
robbertwhitton
- Posts: 1132
- Joined: 30 Aug 2010, 19:06
- Gender: Male
Car leasing zenith.
Can you let me know how it goes re car lease? I did look into it but had trouble finding the site via bundle and cars to chooseLeegnufc wrote:Hi I'm just wondering whether a credit check is carried out by zenith when applying for the car leasing scheme through my bundle. Regards
-
Scotland1
- Posts: 180
- Joined: 06 Sep 2013, 16:17
- Gender: Female
Car leasing zenith.
I ordered my car(bmw116d ) 3 weeks ago, no problem but have to wait up to mid September may be quicker, that's only problem but happy to wait costing me around £67 per week, including tax, insurance, breakdown cover, tyres, servicing etc thought it wasn't too bad
-
robbertwhitton
- Posts: 1132
- Joined: 30 Aug 2010, 19:06
- Gender: Male
Car leasing zenith.
Cool so how do you log onto it again??
-
robbertwhitton
- Posts: 1132
- Joined: 30 Aug 2010, 19:06
- Gender: Male
Car leasing zenith.
Where's the page to view cars from zenith etc
-
TrueBlueTerrier
- FORUM ADMINISTRATOR
- Posts: 72727
- Joined: 30 Dec 2006, 10:29
- Gender: Male
- Location: On my couch
Car leasing zenith.
in my bundle, log in and selectrobbertwhitton wrote:Where's the page to view cars from zenith etc
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
All post by me in Green are Admin Posts.
Any post in any other colour is my own responsibility.
If you like a news story I posted please click the link to show support Any news stories you can't post - PM me with a link
My sharing of news articles should not be interpreted as an endorsement or condemnation of any particular viewpoint or the issues presented. I share them solely for informational purposes.
Any post in any other colour is my own responsibility.
If you like a news story I posted please click the link to show support Any news stories you can't post - PM me with a link
My sharing of news articles should not be interpreted as an endorsement or condemnation of any particular viewpoint or the issues presented. I share them solely for informational purposes.
-
robbertwhitton
- Posts: 1132
- Joined: 30 Aug 2010, 19:06
- Gender: Male
Car leasing zenith.
Thanks clicked on it but nothing???
-
TrueBlueTerrier
- FORUM ADMINISTRATOR
- Posts: 72727
- Joined: 30 Dec 2006, 10:29
- Gender: Male
- Location: On my couch
Car leasing zenith.
keep clicking (I can't lead you through every click) some of it is guesswork but eventually you need to verify information and will end up on
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
All post by me in Green are Admin Posts.
Any post in any other colour is my own responsibility.
If you like a news story I posted please click the link to show support Any news stories you can't post - PM me with a link
My sharing of news articles should not be interpreted as an endorsement or condemnation of any particular viewpoint or the issues presented. I share them solely for informational purposes.
Any post in any other colour is my own responsibility.
If you like a news story I posted please click the link to show support Any news stories you can't post - PM me with a link
My sharing of news articles should not be interpreted as an endorsement or condemnation of any particular viewpoint or the issues presented. I share them solely for informational purposes.
-
fb1969
- EX ROYAL MAIL
- Posts: 1693
- Joined: 29 Aug 2012, 08:38
- Gender: Male
- Location: hiding on the backstreets
Car leasing zenith.
When I tried I kept getting a message saying that I had no active bundles. I was using Internet Explorer so tried Chrome instead and that worked fine.
Royal Mail
failing the workforce, failing the public and deliberately failing mail on a daily basis for too many years.
failing the workforce, failing the public and deliberately failing mail on a daily basis for too many years.
-
robbertwhitton
- Posts: 1132
- Joined: 30 Aug 2010, 19:06
- Gender: Male
Car leasing zenith.
Many thanks for your help