If I want to take a year off from Royal Mail ( sabbatical I think you call it)
Q1, can Royal Mail refuse my request
Q2, when I return will it be to the same office
Q3. If there is a revision whilst I'm off and VR's are available will I get offered VR
So what are the pro's and con's
ANNOUNCEMENT : ALL OF ROYAL MAIL'S EMPLOYMENT POLICIES (AGREEMENTS) AT A GLANCE (Updated 2021)... HERE
ANNOUNCEMENT : PLEASE BE AWARE WE ARE NOT ON FACEBOOK AT ALL!
Taking a year off, a few Questions
-
TrueBlueTerrier
- FORUM ADMINISTRATOR
- Posts: 72727
- Joined: 30 Dec 2006, 10:29
- Gender: Male
- Location: On my couch
Taking a year off, a few Questions
A1. Yes they can.PostBoxer wrote:If I want to take a year off from Royal Mail ( I think you call it)
Q1, can Royal Mail refuse my request
Q2, when I return will it be to the same office
Q3. If there is a revision whilst I'm off and VR's are available will I get offered VR
So what are the pro's and con's
A2. Not guaranteed.
A3. If you are senior enough you should, make sure the rep and manager have an email or physical address they can contact you on short notice.
http://www.royalmailchat.co.uk/communit ... AK#p593768" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Official A1. Official A2. Official A3.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
All post by me in Green are Admin Posts.
Any post in any other colour is my own responsibility.
If you like a news story I posted please click the link to show support Any news stories you can't post - PM me with a link
My sharing of news articles should not be interpreted as an endorsement or condemnation of any particular viewpoint or the issues presented. I share them solely for informational purposes.
Any post in any other colour is my own responsibility.
If you like a news story I posted please click the link to show support Any news stories you can't post - PM me with a link
My sharing of news articles should not be interpreted as an endorsement or condemnation of any particular viewpoint or the issues presented. I share them solely for informational purposes.