ANNOUNCEMENT : ALL OF ROYAL MAIL'S EMPLOYMENT POLICIES (AGREEMENTS) AT A GLANCE (Updated 2021)... HERE

ANNOUNCEMENT : PLEASE BE AWARE WE ARE NOT ON FACEBOOK AT ALL!

Attendance Review

Postal workers discussion forum. Discuss the day to day life in a Blue Shirt.
axelfoley666
Posts: 11
Joined: 11 Mar 2016, 12:50
Gender: Male

Attendance Review

Post by axelfoley666 »

Hi there, just a quick question. Does the DOM HAVE to issue an Attendance Review after the interview or is it up to him? As a trialist I was ill for 2 2day periods during my 1st 6 months which triggered the interview according to the agreement rules, but is the Attendance Review mandatory or does the DOM have some say in the matter as to whether he issues it or not?

Thanks in advance.
TrueBlueTerrier
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR
Posts: 72727
Joined: 30 Dec 2006, 10:29
Gender: Male
Location: On my couch

Attendance Review

Post by TrueBlueTerrier »

He has some say - but they usually issue it anyway. But don't worry about it, I got a Stage in my first 12 months and 12 years later I am still here.

This is a link to the attendance agreement http://www.royalmailchat.co.uk/communit ... hp?id=8606" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
All post by me in Green are Admin Posts.
Any post in any other colour is my own responsibility.
If you like a news story I posted please click the link to show support Any news stories you can't post - PM me with a link
My sharing of news articles should not be interpreted as an endorsement or condemnation of any particular viewpoint or the issues presented. I share them solely for informational purposes.