Im looking for the website where you tell Royal Mail about a potential business opportunity.. i.e ordering an item online that is delivered by a competitor, I had an information sheet about it from my induction but I cant seem to find it
Also, if you're a new starter (permanent) how do you get access to benefits?
ANNOUNCEMENT : ALL OF ROYAL MAIL'S EMPLOYMENT POLICIES (AGREEMENTS) AT A GLANCE (Updated 2021)... HERE
ANNOUNCEMENT : PLEASE BE AWARE WE ARE NOT ON FACEBOOK AT ALL!
Where Can I find..
-
ashleighu17
- Posts: 2
- Joined: 04 Apr 2016, 10:16
- Gender: Female
- Location: Liverpool
-
TrueBlueTerrier
- FORUM ADMINISTRATOR
- Posts: 72727
- Joined: 30 Dec 2006, 10:29
- Gender: Male
- Location: On my couch
Where Can I find..
You log in with your pay number (in Username) as far as I know on the My Bundle part of the http://www.myroyalmail.com/benefits" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false; website.
The report a lead (I have forgotten the official name) is usually for business on your duty to see if they are interested in switching to Royal Mail, you then get a bonus of some kind. Its not for 1 off deliveries at your home address.
Help
If you forget your password or haven’t logged on before, you will need to reset your password. A letter with your password will be posted to you within 3-5 working days.
The My Bundle helpline is also available to answer any questions you have about the website or the benefits. Phone 0345 60 60 603, or +44 114 241 8890 if you are calling from outside the UK. The helpline is open Monday to Friday, 8:30am to 5pm (Tuesday from 9am), not including bank holidays.
My Bundle is available to permanent employees only.
The report a lead (I have forgotten the official name) is usually for business on your duty to see if they are interested in switching to Royal Mail, you then get a bonus of some kind. Its not for 1 off deliveries at your home address.
All post by me in Green are Admin Posts.
Any post in any other colour is my own responsibility.
If you like a news story I posted please click the link to show support Any news stories you can't post - PM me with a link
My sharing of news articles should not be interpreted as an endorsement or condemnation of any particular viewpoint or the issues presented. I share them solely for informational purposes.
Any post in any other colour is my own responsibility.
If you like a news story I posted please click the link to show support Any news stories you can't post - PM me with a link
My sharing of news articles should not be interpreted as an endorsement or condemnation of any particular viewpoint or the issues presented. I share them solely for informational purposes.
-
datasaint
- Posts: 1541
- Joined: 22 Sep 2008, 17:19
- Gender: Male
Where Can I find..
Watch and Win? It's on the PDA's.TrueBlueTerrier wrote: The report a lead (I have forgotten the official name) is usually for business on your duty to see if they are interested in switching to Royal Mail, you then get a bonus of some kind. Its not for 1 off deliveries at your home address.
-
TrueBlueTerrier
- FORUM ADMINISTRATOR
- Posts: 72727
- Joined: 30 Dec 2006, 10:29
- Gender: Male
- Location: On my couch
Where Can I find..
norm wrote:Watch and Win? It's on the PDA's.TrueBlueTerrier wrote: The report a lead (I have forgotten the official name) is usually for business on your duty to see if they are interested in switching to Royal Mail, you then get a bonus of some kind. Its not for 1 off deliveries at your home address.
https://royalmail.peoplevalue.co.uk/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
All post by me in Green are Admin Posts.
Any post in any other colour is my own responsibility.
If you like a news story I posted please click the link to show support Any news stories you can't post - PM me with a link
My sharing of news articles should not be interpreted as an endorsement or condemnation of any particular viewpoint or the issues presented. I share them solely for informational purposes.
Any post in any other colour is my own responsibility.
If you like a news story I posted please click the link to show support Any news stories you can't post - PM me with a link
My sharing of news articles should not be interpreted as an endorsement or condemnation of any particular viewpoint or the issues presented. I share them solely for informational purposes.