ANNOUNCEMENT : ALL OF ROYAL MAIL'S EMPLOYMENT POLICIES (AGREEMENTS) AT A GLANCE (Updated 2021)... HERE
ANNOUNCEMENT : PLEASE BE AWARE WE ARE NOT ON FACEBOOK AT ALL!
All the best
-
Pacific
- EX ROYAL MAIL
- Posts: 14
- Joined: 20 Nov 2015, 16:50
- Gender: Male
All the best
Just recently left the business after a number of years service and it wasn't until I left that I realised what aggravation I and many other of my hard working co-workers had to put up with. It's once you take that step back it dawns on you how nearly all management treat you. Yes, we are there to do a job but for crying out load you can only whip a donkey so many times. Management need to treat the workforce with a bit of respect And vise versa. Like I say take a step back from the who,e situation and it all becomes clear. All the very best to you, and keep your chins up if you can.
-
robbertwhitton
- Posts: 1132
- Joined: 30 Aug 2010, 19:06
- Gender: Male
All the best
I wish you well my friend,all the talk on here doesn't paint a happy picture does it? Such a shame