Hello all. Is it me or does anyone else have trouble logging in to My Bundle ? Trying to reset my password and still waiting for a replacement password.
Basically what do i do next ?
ANNOUNCEMENT : ALL OF ROYAL MAIL'S EMPLOYMENT POLICIES (AGREEMENTS) AT A GLANCE (Updated 2021)... HERE
ANNOUNCEMENT : PLEASE BE AWARE WE ARE NOT ON FACEBOOK AT ALL!
My Bundle
-
TrueBlueTerrier
- FORUM ADMINISTRATOR
- Posts: 72727
- Joined: 30 Dec 2006, 10:29
- Gender: Male
- Location: On my couch
My Bundle
https://rmg.tbs.aon.com/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false; use the forgotten password link to register.antonouchsalem wrote:Hi everyone,
what can I do to register myself to my bundle ?
please I need you help.
All post by me in Green are Admin Posts.
Any post in any other colour is my own responsibility.
If you like a news story I posted please click the link to show support Any news stories you can't post - PM me with a link
My sharing of news articles should not be interpreted as an endorsement or condemnation of any particular viewpoint or the issues presented. I share them solely for informational purposes.
Any post in any other colour is my own responsibility.
If you like a news story I posted please click the link to show support Any news stories you can't post - PM me with a link
My sharing of news articles should not be interpreted as an endorsement or condemnation of any particular viewpoint or the issues presented. I share them solely for informational purposes.
-
Ollieonly1
- Posts: 1
- Joined: 02 Jul 2016, 10:15
- Gender: Male
My Bundle
https://rmg.tbs.aon.com/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false; use the forgotten password link to register.[/quote]
I used this but it said my pay number was invalid... ive been with royal mail for 5 weeks, is there a waiting period?antonouchsalem wrote:Hi everyone,
what can I do to register myself to my bundle ?
please I need you help.