ANNOUNCEMENT : ALL OF ROYAL MAIL'S EMPLOYMENT POLICIES (AGREEMENTS) AT A GLANCE (Updated 2021)... HERE
ANNOUNCEMENT : PLEASE BE AWARE WE ARE NOT ON FACEBOOK AT ALL!
poll card pay
-
chillout1571
- EX ROYAL MAIL
- Posts: 82
- Joined: 19 Aug 2015, 18:25
- Gender: Male
poll card pay
Anyone paid their poll card money today? I haven't received a penny. My manager assured me we would be getting both.
-
CPTNemoUK
- EX ROYAL MAIL
- Posts: 707
- Joined: 03 Oct 2013, 10:13
- Gender: Male
poll card pay
Yeah i got £50 with more to come hopefuly.chillout1571 wrote:Anyone paid their poll card money today? I haven't received a penny. My manager assured me we would be getting both.
-
Chewster
- Posts: 527
- Joined: 15 Jan 2016, 12:34
- Gender: Male
poll card pay
Yeah I got mine today. £25, WOW!!!!
-
IcanthelpthewayIam
- Posts: 4067
- Joined: 26 May 2009, 13:37
- Gender: Male
poll card pay
We only started them this week so not due to be paid for them till next week
-
Shaders
- Posts: 218
- Joined: 22 Jun 2010, 07:47
- Gender: Male
- Location: Oop North
poll card pay
Nope, not a penny, but didnt expect anything else really.
-
Pathfinder
- EX ROYAL MAIL
- Posts: 208
- Joined: 17 Aug 2015, 13:50
- Gender: Male
poll card pay
Bouncing around as a cover on this round and that round to this office and that office I haven't been counting!

-
Barbel
- Posts: 593
- Joined: 21 Sep 2012, 16:11
- Gender: Male
poll card pay
No not got anything as I haven't yet submitted my time sheet, we're still getting election material coming in and haven't a clue when it's going to end! 
-
buntin
- Posts: 100
- Joined: 27 Jul 2011, 13:55
- Gender: Male
poll card pay
saving all mine up till the end !!