£400
ANNOUNCEMENT : ALL OF ROYAL MAIL'S EMPLOYMENT POLICIES (AGREEMENTS) AT A GLANCE (Updated 2021)... HERE
ANNOUNCEMENT : PLEASE BE AWARE WE ARE NOT ON FACEBOOK AT ALL!
Looks like the shirts are worth more than we thought
-
TrueBlueTerrier
- FORUM ADMINISTRATOR
- Posts: 72727
- Joined: 30 Dec 2006, 10:29
- Gender: Male
- Location: On my couch
Looks like the shirts are worth more than we thought
http://www.barneys.com/off-white-c%2Fo- ... 88345.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
£400

£400
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
All post by me in Green are Admin Posts.
Any post in any other colour is my own responsibility.
If you like a news story I posted please click the link to show support Any news stories you can't post - PM me with a link
My sharing of news articles should not be interpreted as an endorsement or condemnation of any particular viewpoint or the issues presented. I share them solely for informational purposes.
Any post in any other colour is my own responsibility.
If you like a news story I posted please click the link to show support Any news stories you can't post - PM me with a link
My sharing of news articles should not be interpreted as an endorsement or condemnation of any particular viewpoint or the issues presented. I share them solely for informational purposes.
-
buntin
- Posts: 100
- Joined: 27 Jul 2011, 13:55
- Gender: Male
Looks like the shirts are worth more than we thought
blimey ive got about 8 unworn ones , thats about 3 k,s worth then !!!
-
Jpro747
- Posts: 1342
- Joined: 23 Dec 2012, 10:22
- Gender: Male
Looks like the shirts are worth more than we thought
Ive got a few unwashed with holes in to match the jeans he's wearing
-
Chewster
- Posts: 527
- Joined: 15 Jan 2016, 12:34
- Gender: Male
Looks like the shirts are worth more than we thought
Wow I don't wanna bring up any unsavoury stereotypes of Americans...but do they really buy this s**t and for that price!?
-
peterg
- Posts: 16
- Joined: 17 Jan 2008, 15:07
Looks like the shirts are worth more than we thought
Can't imagine what they want them for....not sure whether our shirts would fit Americans?
-
Surreypostie
- Posts: 999
- Joined: 04 Aug 2013, 21:05
- Gender: Male
Looks like the shirts are worth more than we thought
Should have bought a cheaper shirt and could have got some new jeans with the savings!
-
Lounge Lizard
- EX ROYAL MAIL
- Posts: 9458
- Joined: 06 Aug 2007, 21:54
Looks like the shirts are worth more than we thought
I've never seen one before with the Royal Mail logo on the right sleeve.
-
ikybear
- Posts: 43
- Joined: 05 Nov 2015, 13:17
- Gender: Male
Looks like the shirts are worth more than we thought
They did years ago. Made them a pain to iron!
-
Lounge Lizard
- EX ROYAL MAIL
- Posts: 9458
- Joined: 06 Aug 2007, 21:54
Looks like the shirts are worth more than we thought
ikybear wrote:They did years ago. Made them a pain to iron!
-
postslippete
- Posts: 4194
- Joined: 14 Jul 2014, 16:27
- Gender: Male
Looks like the shirts are worth more than we thought
Its designer gear what Royal Mail provide us with! I'm surely wearing my company shirt on saturday night as 'chick bait' to see if I can pull. I can see the deadheads saying 'oh look it's postman pat where's yer black & white cat'
On the face of it, shareholder value is the dumbest idea in the world.
-
Chewster
- Posts: 527
- Joined: 15 Jan 2016, 12:34
- Gender: Male
Looks like the shirts are worth more than we thought
Don't worry mate, we can wear our shirts when we go on a "package" holiday to "Parcelona"postslippete wrote:Its designer gear what Royal Mail provide us with! I'm surely wearing my company shirt on saturday night as 'chick bait' to see if I can pull. I can see the deadheads saying 'oh look it's postman pat where's yer black & white cat'
-
Postie45
- Posts: 2160
- Joined: 21 Aug 2012, 23:05
- Gender: Male
Looks like the shirts are worth more than we thought
Going to pack 5 RM shirts the next time i go to the US !
-
ThatsNotPlumb
- Posts: 165
- Joined: 08 Feb 2012, 22:33
- Gender: Male
Looks like the shirts are worth more than we thought
This is great news I don't wear the shirts but I do have a couple still in their packaging, they're a couple of years old as well so if anything's changed ion the last few years, mine could be from the vintage collection. 
-
Stunl3y
- Posts: 73
- Joined: 05 Jun 2011, 11:57
- Gender: Male
Looks like the shirts are worth more than we thought
Save half a dozen shirts they will be worth more than the shares
-
datasaint
- Posts: 1541
- Joined: 22 Sep 2008, 17:19
- Gender: Male
Looks like the shirts are worth more than we thought
lolStunl3y wrote:Save half a dozen shirts they will be worth more than the shares