ANNOUNCEMENT : ALL OF ROYAL MAIL'S EMPLOYMENT POLICIES (AGREEMENTS) AT A GLANCE (Updated 2021)... HERE
ANNOUNCEMENT : PLEASE BE AWARE WE ARE NOT ON FACEBOOK AT ALL!
Zenith car leasing
-
catch22
- Posts: 196
- Joined: 22 Sep 2012, 21:12
- Gender: Male
Zenith car leasing
Very interested in ordering a 208 hatchback. Anyone ordered? How was the service? And how long did it take? Do you think you are getting a good deal?
-
datasaint
- Posts: 1541
- Joined: 22 Sep 2008, 17:19
- Gender: Male
Zenith car leasing
I'd be very surprised if their lease deals offer any sort of competitive edge over similar companies. Their 120 gram CO2 emission limit seems very bizarre also and pretty much consigns you to low powered engines.
An Audi A1 3 Door Hatch 1.4 TFSI 125 S Line is 290 a month, that's 7 grand in 2 years, for an average car.
An Audi A1 3 Door Hatch 1.4 TFSI 125 S Line is 290 a month, that's 7 grand in 2 years, for an average car.
-
Chewster
- Posts: 527
- Joined: 15 Jan 2016, 12:34
- Gender: Male
Zenith car leasing
I find that their lease deals are very competitive indeed, especially when you see that it includes all servicing even including new tyres! Insurance as well, probably not a big deal for most of you but as a youngster with a write off to my name, I'm currently paying £95 a month for insurance on a Focus...It certainly doesn't seem any more expensive than deals on new cars that I've seen, especially with no deposit. Plus, you're paying it BEFORE you pay any tax or NI, so you're saving a couple of quid on that. I'm considering it myself in the future, who knows though. I'm that guy who has a different (usually shitty) car every year so a 3+ year agreement might be too big a jump for me
Their low CO2 limit is the whole point of the thing tbh, I imagine RM will be getting some sort of grant for promoting low CO2 usage.
Their low CO2 limit is the whole point of the thing tbh, I imagine RM will be getting some sort of grant for promoting low CO2 usage.
-
jasont79
- Posts: 20
- Joined: 10 Sep 2009, 19:09
- Gender: Male
Zenith car leasing
we have ordered a 2 series bmw gran tourer very competitive price wise service was a bit hit and miss but that was more bundle peoples fault we were told that as its new system it had teething troubles we ordered middle of april and it should arrive by middle of june but thats more bmw
then any one else
then any one else
-
plymouth3
- EX ROYAL MAIL
- Posts: 119
- Joined: 06 Jul 2010, 18:45
- Gender: Male
Zenith car leasing
Where is it in my bumdle?
-
Tank
- Posts: 206
- Joined: 27 Sep 2010, 12:15
- Gender: Male
Zenith car leasing
Just be careful when you hand it back, big charges on damage to body and wheels etc! Will allow some wear and tear but it's not a lot!
-
Chewster
- Posts: 527
- Joined: 15 Jan 2016, 12:34
- Gender: Male
Zenith car leasing
I worry about this! I've had a few cars in my time and never ever damaged one but I can just see the one time I lease one being the time I put a big dent in it..Tank wrote:Just be careful when you hand it back, big charges on damage to body and wheels etc! Will allow some wear and tear but it's not a lot!
-
2pints
- Posts: 286
- Joined: 28 Feb 2013, 16:46
- Gender: Male
Zenith car leasing
But if it is insured then surely if you damage the car the insurance will cover it as long as you declare it?