ANNOUNCEMENT : ALL OF ROYAL MAIL'S EMPLOYMENT POLICIES (AGREEMENTS) AT A GLANCE (Updated 2021)... HERE

ANNOUNCEMENT : PLEASE BE AWARE WE ARE NOT ON FACEBOOK AT ALL!

Royal Mail sponsorship

Postal workers discussion forum. Discuss the day to day life in a Blue Shirt.
Tank
Posts: 206
Joined: 27 Sep 2010, 12:15
Gender: Male

Royal Mail sponsorship

Post by Tank »

Hi I coach a local football team and I thought I saw somewhere that you can apply for a grant/sponsorship from Royal Mail for kits equipment etc! But can't seem to find anything on the site. Anybody know if they still do it??
TrueBlueTerrier
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR
Posts: 72727
Joined: 30 Dec 2006, 10:29
Gender: Male
Location: On my couch

Royal Mail sponsorship

Post by TrueBlueTerrier »

I found this page from 2015 - it may help point you in the right direction http://www.greatersport.co.uk/news/roya ... ation-2015" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
All post by me in Green are Admin Posts.
Any post in any other colour is my own responsibility.
If you like a news story I posted please click the link to show support Any news stories you can't post - PM me with a link
My sharing of news articles should not be interpreted as an endorsement or condemnation of any particular viewpoint or the issues presented. I share them solely for informational purposes.
Tank
Posts: 206
Joined: 27 Sep 2010, 12:15
Gender: Male

Royal Mail sponsorship

Post by Tank »

Thanks buddy!