ANNOUNCEMENT : ALL OF ROYAL MAIL'S EMPLOYMENT POLICIES (AGREEMENTS) AT A GLANCE (Updated 2021)... HERE
ANNOUNCEMENT : PLEASE BE AWARE WE ARE NOT ON FACEBOOK AT ALL!
Another EU referendum leaflet
-
yellowbelly
- Posts: 3725
- Joined: 23 Jun 2015, 15:51
- Gender: Male
Another EU referendum leaflet
Anyone know if we're delivering this?
http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-e ... m-36286993" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
YB
http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-e ... m-36286993" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
YB
-
TrueBlueTerrier
- FORUM ADMINISTRATOR
- Posts: 72727
- Joined: 30 Dec 2006, 10:29
- Gender: Male
- Location: On my couch
Another EU referendum leaflet
Yes mine are next to my frame alreadyyellowbelly wrote:Anyone know if we're delivering this?
http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-e ... m-36286993" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
YB
All post by me in Green are Admin Posts.
Any post in any other colour is my own responsibility.
If you like a news story I posted please click the link to show support Any news stories you can't post - PM me with a link
My sharing of news articles should not be interpreted as an endorsement or condemnation of any particular viewpoint or the issues presented. I share them solely for informational purposes.
Any post in any other colour is my own responsibility.
If you like a news story I posted please click the link to show support Any news stories you can't post - PM me with a link
My sharing of news articles should not be interpreted as an endorsement or condemnation of any particular viewpoint or the issues presented. I share them solely for informational purposes.
-
Chewster
- Posts: 527
- Joined: 15 Jan 2016, 12:34
- Gender: Male
Another EU referendum leaflet
Yeah we've got that but it's just being done as a d2d
-
DB1100
- Posts: 1976
- Joined: 10 Sep 2007, 14:30
-
stodgy88
- EX ROYAL MAIL
- Posts: 641
- Joined: 14 Nov 2008, 20:11
- Gender: Male
Another EU referendum leaflet
should have 6 days to deliver then ?
-
edwardo
- Posts: 180
- Joined: 23 Sep 2010, 19:01
- Gender: Male
Another EU referendum leaflet
Polling cards are due this week as well
-
WOBBLY
- Posts: 362
- Joined: 27 Apr 2012, 13:19
- Gender: Male
Another EU referendum leaflet
Ours will be twice as big as they'll be bi-lingual! Great 
-
trix138
- Posts: 13
- Joined: 24 Oct 2013, 14:56
- Gender: Male
Another EU referendum leaflet
Delivered them the week just gone
-
Shaders
- Posts: 218
- Joined: 22 Jun 2010, 07:47
- Gender: Male
- Location: Oop North
Another EU referendum leaflet
Weve also got them, and poll cards tomorrow over three days
-
ScousePostie
- Posts: 273
- Joined: 29 Jan 2015, 12:26
- Gender: Male
Another EU referendum leaflet
My walk has referendum leaflets this week. Not all walks in our office are delivering them this week though. Some had them last week, some probably next week I assume.
-
Creditshampoo
- Posts: 1189
- Joined: 06 Oct 2014, 19:48
- Gender: Male
Another EU referendum leaflet
We have some coming in with the sequenced this week
-
chillout1571
- EX ROYAL MAIL
- Posts: 82
- Joined: 19 Aug 2015, 18:25
- Gender: Male
Another EU referendum leaflet
I work Wednesday-Saturday. Nobody has explained about the extra money or how we go about it. Do I just count the bits I deliver?
-
TrueBlueTerrier
- FORUM ADMINISTRATOR
- Posts: 72727
- Joined: 30 Dec 2006, 10:29
- Gender: Male
- Location: On my couch
Another EU referendum leaflet
chillout1571 wrote:I work Wednesday-Saturday. Nobody has explained about the extra money or how we go about it. Do I just count the bits I deliver?
Yes - there will be a form to fill which you use to claim (when appropriate) how many you delivered that particular day.
All post by me in Green are Admin Posts.
Any post in any other colour is my own responsibility.
If you like a news story I posted please click the link to show support Any news stories you can't post - PM me with a link
My sharing of news articles should not be interpreted as an endorsement or condemnation of any particular viewpoint or the issues presented. I share them solely for informational purposes.
Any post in any other colour is my own responsibility.
If you like a news story I posted please click the link to show support Any news stories you can't post - PM me with a link
My sharing of news articles should not be interpreted as an endorsement or condemnation of any particular viewpoint or the issues presented. I share them solely for informational purposes.
-
eastie
- EX ROYAL MAIL
- Posts: 2234
- Joined: 16 Jun 2011, 15:32
- Gender: Male
Another EU referendum leaflet
TBT I presume you are referring to the polling cards and not the leaflets regarding paymentsTrueBlueTerrier wrote:chillout1571 wrote:I work Wednesday-Saturday. Nobody has explained about the extra money or how we go about it. Do I just count the bits I deliver?
Yes - there will be a form to fill which you use to claim (when appropriate) how many you delivered that particular day.
-
TrueBlueTerrier
- FORUM ADMINISTRATOR
- Posts: 72727
- Joined: 30 Dec 2006, 10:29
- Gender: Male
- Location: On my couch
Another EU referendum leaflet
eastie wrote:TBT I presume you are referring to the polling cards and not the leaflets regarding paymentsTrueBlueTerrier wrote:chillout1571 wrote:I work Wednesday-Saturday. Nobody has explained about the extra money or how we go about it. Do I just count the bits I deliver?
Yes - there will be a form to fill which you use to claim (when appropriate) how many you delivered that particular day.
All post by me in Green are Admin Posts.
Any post in any other colour is my own responsibility.
If you like a news story I posted please click the link to show support Any news stories you can't post - PM me with a link
My sharing of news articles should not be interpreted as an endorsement or condemnation of any particular viewpoint or the issues presented. I share them solely for informational purposes.
Any post in any other colour is my own responsibility.
If you like a news story I posted please click the link to show support Any news stories you can't post - PM me with a link
My sharing of news articles should not be interpreted as an endorsement or condemnation of any particular viewpoint or the issues presented. I share them solely for informational purposes.