ANNOUNCEMENT : ALL OF ROYAL MAIL'S EMPLOYMENT POLICIES (AGREEMENTS) AT A GLANCE (Updated 2021)... HERE

ANNOUNCEMENT : PLEASE BE AWARE WE ARE NOT ON FACEBOOK AT ALL!

Another EU referendum leaflet

Postal workers discussion forum. Discuss the day to day life in a Blue Shirt.
yellowbelly
Posts: 3725
Joined: 23 Jun 2015, 15:51
Gender: Male

Another EU referendum leaflet

Post by yellowbelly »

Anyone know if we're delivering this?

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-e ... m-36286993" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

YB
TrueBlueTerrier
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR
Posts: 72727
Joined: 30 Dec 2006, 10:29
Gender: Male
Location: On my couch

Another EU referendum leaflet

Post by TrueBlueTerrier »

yellowbelly wrote:Anyone know if we're delivering this?

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-e ... m-36286993" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

YB
Yes mine are next to my frame already
All post by me in Green are Admin Posts.
Any post in any other colour is my own responsibility.
If you like a news story I posted please click the link to show support Any news stories you can't post - PM me with a link
My sharing of news articles should not be interpreted as an endorsement or condemnation of any particular viewpoint or the issues presented. I share them solely for informational purposes.
Chewster
Posts: 527
Joined: 15 Jan 2016, 12:34
Gender: Male

Another EU referendum leaflet

Post by Chewster »

Yeah we've got that but it's just being done as a d2d
DB1100
Posts: 1976
Joined: 10 Sep 2007, 14:30

Another EU referendum leaflet

Post by DB1100 »

I've got it as well.
For we were soldiers once,and young
stodgy88
EX ROYAL MAIL
Posts: 641
Joined: 14 Nov 2008, 20:11
Gender: Male

Another EU referendum leaflet

Post by stodgy88 »

should have 6 days to deliver then ?
edwardo
Posts: 180
Joined: 23 Sep 2010, 19:01
Gender: Male

Another EU referendum leaflet

Post by edwardo »

Polling cards are due this week as well
WOBBLY
Posts: 362
Joined: 27 Apr 2012, 13:19
Gender: Male

Another EU referendum leaflet

Post by WOBBLY »

Ours will be twice as big as they'll be bi-lingual! Great :thumbdown
trix138
Posts: 13
Joined: 24 Oct 2013, 14:56
Gender: Male

Another EU referendum leaflet

Post by trix138 »

Delivered them the week just gone
Shaders
Posts: 218
Joined: 22 Jun 2010, 07:47
Gender: Male
Location: Oop North

Another EU referendum leaflet

Post by Shaders »

Weve also got them, and poll cards tomorrow over three days
ScousePostie
Posts: 273
Joined: 29 Jan 2015, 12:26
Gender: Male

Another EU referendum leaflet

Post by ScousePostie »

My walk has referendum leaflets this week. Not all walks in our office are delivering them this week though. Some had them last week, some probably next week I assume.
Creditshampoo
Posts: 1189
Joined: 06 Oct 2014, 19:48
Gender: Male

Another EU referendum leaflet

Post by Creditshampoo »

We have some coming in with the sequenced this week
chillout1571
EX ROYAL MAIL
Posts: 82
Joined: 19 Aug 2015, 18:25
Gender: Male

Another EU referendum leaflet

Post by chillout1571 »

I work Wednesday-Saturday. Nobody has explained about the extra money or how we go about it. Do I just count the bits I deliver?
TrueBlueTerrier
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR
Posts: 72727
Joined: 30 Dec 2006, 10:29
Gender: Male
Location: On my couch

Another EU referendum leaflet

Post by TrueBlueTerrier »

chillout1571 wrote:I work Wednesday-Saturday. Nobody has explained about the extra money or how we go about it. Do I just count the bits I deliver?

Yes - there will be a form to fill which you use to claim (when appropriate) how many you delivered that particular day.
All post by me in Green are Admin Posts.
Any post in any other colour is my own responsibility.
If you like a news story I posted please click the link to show support Any news stories you can't post - PM me with a link
My sharing of news articles should not be interpreted as an endorsement or condemnation of any particular viewpoint or the issues presented. I share them solely for informational purposes.
eastie
EX ROYAL MAIL
Posts: 2234
Joined: 16 Jun 2011, 15:32
Gender: Male

Another EU referendum leaflet

Post by eastie »

TrueBlueTerrier wrote:
chillout1571 wrote:I work Wednesday-Saturday. Nobody has explained about the extra money or how we go about it. Do I just count the bits I deliver?

Yes - there will be a form to fill which you use to claim (when appropriate) how many you delivered that particular day.
TBT I presume you are referring to the polling cards and not the leaflets regarding payments
TrueBlueTerrier
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR
Posts: 72727
Joined: 30 Dec 2006, 10:29
Gender: Male
Location: On my couch

Another EU referendum leaflet

Post by TrueBlueTerrier »

eastie wrote:
TrueBlueTerrier wrote:
chillout1571 wrote:I work Wednesday-Saturday. Nobody has explained about the extra money or how we go about it. Do I just count the bits I deliver?

Yes - there will be a form to fill which you use to claim (when appropriate) how many you delivered that particular day.
TBT I presume you are referring to the polling cards and not the leaflets regarding payments
:thumbup
All post by me in Green are Admin Posts.
Any post in any other colour is my own responsibility.
If you like a news story I posted please click the link to show support Any news stories you can't post - PM me with a link
My sharing of news articles should not be interpreted as an endorsement or condemnation of any particular viewpoint or the issues presented. I share them solely for informational purposes.