ANNOUNCEMENT : ALL OF ROYAL MAIL'S EMPLOYMENT POLICIES (AGREEMENTS) AT A GLANCE (Updated 2021)... HERE

ANNOUNCEMENT : PLEASE BE AWARE WE ARE NOT ON FACEBOOK AT ALL!

Dispatches - Post Office Undercover (2009)

Postal workers discussion forum. Discuss the day to day life in a Blue Shirt.
datasaint
Posts: 1541
Joined: 22 Sep 2008, 17:19
Gender: Male

Dispatches - Post Office Undercover (2009)

Post by datasaint »

I've not seen this particular documentary before might be of interest to some. :thumbup

Chewster
Posts: 527
Joined: 15 Jan 2016, 12:34
Gender: Male

Dispatches - Post Office Undercover (2009)

Post by Chewster »

Quite interesting. I didn't work for Royal Mail back then (I was still at school mucking about with girls behind the bike sheds - must be why I'm a postie!) so I could be wrong, but I think it's fair to say that this documentary does indeed follow a bad bunch of offices, with absolutely terrible managers and a lot of seemingly bone idle posties. About halfway through there was that guy moaning about being expected to do 10 hours work in 8 hours. "Fair enough" I thought, until I saw that he left WELL over half of his frame behind.

The guy at the end hit the nail on the head though, stay in school kiddies!