https://www.myroyalmail.com/benefits" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
https://www.myroyalmail.com/sites/defau ... klet_F.pdf" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
ANNOUNCEMENT : ALL OF ROYAL MAIL'S EMPLOYMENT POLICIES (AGREEMENTS) AT A GLANCE (Updated 2021)... HERE
ANNOUNCEMENT : PLEASE BE AWARE WE ARE NOT ON FACEBOOK AT ALL!
Royal Mail benefits bundle
-
POSTMAN
- SITE ADMINISTRATOR
- Posts: 32794
- Joined: 07 Aug 2006, 03:19
- Gender: Male
Royal Mail benefits bundle
I Wrote-During Covid-Which is still relevant now
It's good to get these types of threads, the ridiculous my manager said bollox, so we can reassure ourselves that while the world is falling apart, Royal Mail managers are still being the low-life C***S they have always been.
My BFF Clash
The daily grind of having to argue your case with an intellectual pigmy of a line manager is physically and emotionally draining.
It's good to get these types of threads, the ridiculous my manager said bollox, so we can reassure ourselves that while the world is falling apart, Royal Mail managers are still being the low-life C***S they have always been.
My BFF Clash
The daily grind of having to argue your case with an intellectual pigmy of a line manager is physically and emotionally draining.
-
Scotland1
- Posts: 180
- Joined: 06 Sep 2013, 16:17
- Gender: Female
Royal Mail benefits bundle
New cars, cycle to work, load I've just ordered a new car, well chuffed
-
Chewster
- Posts: 527
- Joined: 15 Jan 2016, 12:34
- Gender: Male
Royal Mail benefits bundle
What did you go for? The car offers are tempting, especially with all the stuff like servicing and even tyres includedScotland1 wrote:New cars, cycle to work, load I've just ordered a new car, well chuffed
-
Cowdenpostie
- Posts: 45
- Joined: 22 Nov 2008, 19:59
- Gender: Male
Royal Mail benefits bundle
How did you manage to get into the site? I've now got as far as having to press the select option to go to the zenith website, but, pressing it doesn't do anythingScotland1 wrote:New cars, cycle to work, load I've just ordered a new car, well chuffed
-
Barbel
- Posts: 593
- Joined: 21 Sep 2012, 16:11
- Gender: Male
Royal Mail benefits bundle
I registered on the website and had to put in my pay number, I received my password through the post today.
-
Scotland1
- Posts: 180
- Joined: 06 Sep 2013, 16:17
- Gender: Female
Royal Mail benefits bundle
First of all I phone hr number on wageslip, option for mybundle, requested new password I got it over phone, then went to change password, logged on to mybundle. Then went to flexible benefits, click get started then choose benefits, select car which then takes u to zenith website, then click vehicle ordering up top, pick a car get quote and that's it, I went for bmw 116d costing £68 yes wait time is up to 17 weeks but I'm sure I can wait, it's
Quite easy
Quite easy
-
Chewster
- Posts: 527
- Joined: 15 Jan 2016, 12:34
- Gender: Male
Royal Mail benefits bundle
That's a pretty good deal for a Beamer. Alas, I'm not offered anything as fancy as that with my small contract, still a decent enough selection though. When I pay off my current car I can see me going for it.
As for accessing it itself, it isn't very intuitive the first time you go on but it is easy enough as mr scotland says, perhaps best to phone HR if you're struggling
As for accessing it itself, it isn't very intuitive the first time you go on but it is easy enough as mr scotland says, perhaps best to phone HR if you're struggling
-
2pints
- Posts: 286
- Joined: 28 Feb 2013, 16:46
- Gender: Male
Royal Mail benefits bundle
30 hour contract and cheapest car fro me was £156 a month for a toyota aygo 
-
doob
- Posts: 61
- Joined: 20 Sep 2009, 21:52
- Gender: Male
Royal Mail benefits bundle
That's £68 a week for the bmw right?
-
Scotland1
- Posts: 180
- Joined: 06 Sep 2013, 16:17
- Gender: Female
Royal Mail benefits bundle
Yes that's correct
-
Chewster
- Posts: 527
- Joined: 15 Jan 2016, 12:34
- Gender: Male
Royal Mail benefits bundle
20 hour contract here and cheapest I'm seeing is £167 for an Aygo. Most expensive for me is strangely a Fiat 500X at £302... I don't think I'd take that car even if it was a tenner a month2pints wrote:30 hour contract and cheapest car fro me was £156 a month for a toyota aygo
-
pants123
Royal Mail benefits bundle
I had a look at this my bundle...
And come to the conclusion.. its a massive Rip Off....
I can find far better deals... on the internet...
And come to the conclusion.. its a massive Rip Off....
I can find far better deals... on the internet...