ANNOUNCEMENT : ALL OF ROYAL MAIL'S EMPLOYMENT POLICIES (AGREEMENTS) AT A GLANCE (Updated 2021)... HERE

ANNOUNCEMENT : PLEASE BE AWARE WE ARE NOT ON FACEBOOK AT ALL!

How to access car scheme...

Postal workers discussion forum. Discuss the day to day life in a Blue Shirt.
Cowdenpostie
Posts: 45
Joined: 22 Nov 2008, 19:59
Gender: Male

How to access car scheme...

Post by Cowdenpostie »

Hi, does anyone know how to access the car scheme on mybundle? It says to open the flexible benefits tab, but, just takes me to a blank screen and says the benefits window has closed - even though it states the car scheme is a year round - I want to get in to look at the cars available, but seems like some sort of military operation to get into it lol, cheers!
TrueBlueTerrier
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR
Posts: 72727
Joined: 30 Dec 2006, 10:29
Gender: Male
Location: On my couch

How to access car scheme...

Post by TrueBlueTerrier »

its working for me - although it's not very user-friendly.

You have to go to the flexible benefits portal, and then confirm some details. One section is Life events IIRC, but can't confirm as you cant go back to the same page.
All post by me in Green are Admin Posts.
Any post in any other colour is my own responsibility.
If you like a news story I posted please click the link to show support Any news stories you can't post - PM me with a link
My sharing of news articles should not be interpreted as an endorsement or condemnation of any particular viewpoint or the issues presented. I share them solely for informational purposes.
2pints
Posts: 286
Joined: 28 Feb 2013, 16:46
Gender: Male

How to access car scheme...

Post by 2pints »

I got confused at the stage it says confirm etc,you need to scroll down the page and there is a link that opens a seperate window on zeniths site.I am tempted to do this myself it looks like a decent deal.
Chewster
Posts: 527
Joined: 15 Jan 2016, 12:34
Gender: Male

How to access car scheme...

Post by Chewster »

Looks to be a decent enough deal yeah, but there's not the greatest selection. Mind you I'm on a 20 hour contract so I imagine bigger contracts get more choice
Cowdenpostie
Posts: 45
Joined: 22 Nov 2008, 19:59
Gender: Male

How to access car scheme...

Post by Cowdenpostie »

When I click on the flexible benefits tab it just brings up a blank page, so I can't go any further...
minx
EX ROYAL MAIL
Posts: 51
Joined: 10 Feb 2009, 12:35
Gender: Female

How to access car scheme...

Post by minx »

this car scheme ,am i right in thinking you never actually own the car? and its just a leased car form a fleet rental company of have i read it wrong :cuppa
Cowdenpostie
Posts: 45
Joined: 22 Nov 2008, 19:59
Gender: Male

How to access car scheme...

Post by Cowdenpostie »

Aye, you are leasing the car, but, you might have the option to buy it at the end of your lease term - just spoke to an advisor online and he said because I'm using an iPad to try and access the car scheme, it's not supported by all portable devices and advised trying it using a desktop computer...