ANNOUNCEMENT : ALL OF ROYAL MAIL'S EMPLOYMENT POLICIES (AGREEMENTS) AT A GLANCE (Updated 2021)... HERE
ANNOUNCEMENT : PLEASE BE AWARE WE ARE NOT ON FACEBOOK AT ALL!
Fall claim
-
thefall101
- Posts: 33
- Joined: 16 May 2012, 23:33
- Gender: Male
Fall claim
I fell through a B.T manhole cover on the path today, one of those ones with the big, grey slab of concrete on top. It wasn't on properly so my foot went straight through and i ended up basically inside it. I haven't been injured badly just cuts and bruises but, the women who's house its outside said it hasn't been put on right before and she saw it happen. Do you think I could claim for this as a work accident or slip, trip, fall?
-
TrueBlueTerrier
- FORUM ADMINISTRATOR
- Posts: 72727
- Joined: 30 Dec 2006, 10:29
- Gender: Male
- Location: On my couch
Fall claim
wow aren't you an unlucky postie:
Feb 2016 http://www.royalmailchat.co.uk/communit ... 16#p724616" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Leave that up to the Union solicitors but get an accident report filled in for the Union and Royal Mail.
Feb 2016 http://www.royalmailchat.co.uk/communit ... 16#p724616" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
thefall101 wrote:Has anybody made a claim for a dog attack and won. Could you please give me the name of the company you went with.
Thanks.
Leave that up to the Union solicitors but get an accident report filled in for the Union and Royal Mail.
All post by me in Green are Admin Posts.
Any post in any other colour is my own responsibility.
If you like a news story I posted please click the link to show support Any news stories you can't post - PM me with a link
My sharing of news articles should not be interpreted as an endorsement or condemnation of any particular viewpoint or the issues presented. I share them solely for informational purposes.
Any post in any other colour is my own responsibility.
If you like a news story I posted please click the link to show support Any news stories you can't post - PM me with a link
My sharing of news articles should not be interpreted as an endorsement or condemnation of any particular viewpoint or the issues presented. I share them solely for informational purposes.
-
rottathehutlet
- Posts: 27
- Joined: 27 Aug 2010, 12:03
- Gender: Male
Fall claim
I fell through an unsecured manhole a couple of years ago. I got in touch with the CWU solicitors and they claimed for me.
I received £1000 compensation 2 years after the accident.
Good luck!
I received £1000 compensation 2 years after the accident.
Good luck!