ANNOUNCEMENT : ALL OF ROYAL MAIL'S EMPLOYMENT POLICIES (AGREEMENTS) AT A GLANCE (Updated 2021)... HERE
ANNOUNCEMENT : PLEASE BE AWARE WE ARE NOT ON FACEBOOK AT ALL!
Payslip problems
-
Stormproof
- Posts: 6116
- Joined: 07 Jul 2007, 21:03
- Gender: Female
Payslip problems
Just opened my payslip to find I've had nearly £100 taken off my pay. Anyone else had any problems today? It has seriously f****d me up as I'll just about cover the rent but thats about it.
So keep on moving, moving, moving your feet
Keep on shuf-shuf-shuffling to this ghost dance beat
Just keep on walking down never ending streets
Illegitimi non carborundum
Keep on shuf-shuf-shuffling to this ghost dance beat
Just keep on walking down never ending streets
Illegitimi non carborundum
-
WOBBLY
- Posts: 362
- Joined: 27 Apr 2012, 13:19
- Gender: Male
Payslip problems
No, mines ok. I'd be straight on to HR about it if I were you.
-
Stormproof
- Posts: 6116
- Joined: 07 Jul 2007, 21:03
- Gender: Female
Payslip problems
Hoping someone can explain it because its beyond me! Did'nt open my slip until about 5pm, phoned HR but they had all gone home
Basic Pay 24.00 249.73
Arrears of Basic Pay -99.89
Defined Area Supp 12.31
Arrears of Defined Area Supp -4.92
Delivery Supp 4.70
Arrears of Delivery Supp -1.88
Delivery Supp 9.81
Arrears of Delivery Supp -3.92
POAL -4.24
Arrears of POAL 1.81
PSE Adj RMPP C 12.59
Arrears of PSE Adj RMPP C -12.59
Basic Pay 24.00 249.73
Arrears of Basic Pay -99.89
Defined Area Supp 12.31
Arrears of Defined Area Supp -4.92
Delivery Supp 4.70
Arrears of Delivery Supp -1.88
Delivery Supp 9.81
Arrears of Delivery Supp -3.92
POAL -4.24
Arrears of POAL 1.81
PSE Adj RMPP C 12.59
Arrears of PSE Adj RMPP C -12.59
So keep on moving, moving, moving your feet
Keep on shuf-shuf-shuffling to this ghost dance beat
Just keep on walking down never ending streets
Illegitimi non carborundum
Keep on shuf-shuf-shuffling to this ghost dance beat
Just keep on walking down never ending streets
Illegitimi non carborundum
-
toomuchcoke
- Posts: 309
- Joined: 05 Jun 2011, 18:15
- Gender: Male
Payslip problems
Something very similar happened to me recently (I'm now wondering if you work in the same DO as me!Stormproof wrote:Hoping someone can explain it because its beyond me! Did'nt open my slip until about 5pm, phoned HR but they had all gone home![]()
Basic Pay 24.00 249.73
Arrears of Basic Pay -99.89
Defined Area Supp 12.31
Arrears of Defined Area Supp -4.92
Delivery Supp 4.70
Arrears of Delivery Supp -1.88
Delivery Supp 9.81
Arrears of Delivery Supp -3.92
POAL -4.24
Arrears of POAL 1.81
PSE Adj RMPP C 12.59
Arrears of PSE Adj RMPP C -12.59
-
Stormproof
- Posts: 6116
- Joined: 07 Jul 2007, 21:03
- Gender: Female
Payslip problems
You may be right. They sent me home a couple of weeks ago because they could'nt accomodate me on a duty because of an injury. To avoid it going on my Sick Record I was told to shift some of my A/L about as I was just about to go on leave anyway. I was due to go back on Tuesday this week for one day but they moved another of my A/L days to cover that.toomuchcoke wrote:
Something very similar happened to me recently (I'm now wondering if you work in the same DO as me!). What had happened was that someone was updating the annual leave records, and incorrectly entered annual leave that I took some time ago. So instead of going through the system as annual leave it's been entered as something else which costs you pay. If you talk to your manager they'll say they have no idea what's happened, talking to HR should reveal something like what I already mentioned and the date(s) which are affected. At which point you can go back to your manager and get them to change the details to the correct ones, at which point you should get the money back the following week.
So keep on moving, moving, moving your feet
Keep on shuf-shuf-shuffling to this ghost dance beat
Just keep on walking down never ending streets
Illegitimi non carborundum
Keep on shuf-shuf-shuffling to this ghost dance beat
Just keep on walking down never ending streets
Illegitimi non carborundum
-
rubberbond
- Posts: 1497
- Joined: 24 Aug 2014, 16:03
- Gender: Male
Payslip problems
I didn't think they were allowed to do that, sick is sick, A/L is A/L, there is something very wrong there.Stormproof wrote:You may be right. They sent me home a couple of weeks ago because they could'nt accomodate me on a duty because of an injury. To avoid it going on my Sick Record I was told to shift some of my A/L about as I was just about to go on leave anyway. I was due to go back on Tuesday this week for one day but they moved another of my A/L days to cover that.toomuchcoke wrote:
Something very similar happened to me recently (I'm now wondering if you work in the same DO as me!). What had happened was that someone was updating the annual leave records, and incorrectly entered annual leave that I took some time ago. So instead of going through the system as annual leave it's been entered as something else which costs you pay. If you talk to your manager they'll say they have no idea what's happened, talking to HR should reveal something like what I already mentioned and the date(s) which are affected. At which point you can go back to your manager and get them to change the details to the correct ones, at which point you should get the money back the following week.
-
ebbzie
- Posts: 660
- Joined: 14 Jun 2011, 17:22
- Gender: Male
Payslip problems
Are you on the wallington week
off?
off?
-
Stormproof
- Posts: 6116
- Joined: 07 Jul 2007, 21:03
- Gender: Female
Payslip problems
I do a job share. 3 days one week and 3 days the following week, then a week off.ebbzie wrote:Are you on the wallington week
off?
So keep on moving, moving, moving your feet
Keep on shuf-shuf-shuffling to this ghost dance beat
Just keep on walking down never ending streets
Illegitimi non carborundum
Keep on shuf-shuf-shuffling to this ghost dance beat
Just keep on walking down never ending streets
Illegitimi non carborundum
-
Stormproof
- Posts: 6116
- Joined: 07 Jul 2007, 21:03
- Gender: Female
Payslip problems
Spoken to HR and whats happened is the bloke in the bookroom at work has clicked the wrong box when I was on A/L and has clicked Unpaid Leave instead. Payroll said they won't issue another payment today and I'll have to wait until next Friday. I'm f***ing fuming 
Update: Contacted the CEO's office, payment on way apparently
Update: Contacted the CEO's office, payment on way apparently
So keep on moving, moving, moving your feet
Keep on shuf-shuf-shuffling to this ghost dance beat
Just keep on walking down never ending streets
Illegitimi non carborundum
Keep on shuf-shuf-shuffling to this ghost dance beat
Just keep on walking down never ending streets
Illegitimi non carborundum
-
Stormproof
- Posts: 6116
- Joined: 07 Jul 2007, 21:03
- Gender: Female
Payslip problems
No money in the account, why am I not surprised! 
So keep on moving, moving, moving your feet
Keep on shuf-shuf-shuffling to this ghost dance beat
Just keep on walking down never ending streets
Illegitimi non carborundum
Keep on shuf-shuf-shuffling to this ghost dance beat
Just keep on walking down never ending streets
Illegitimi non carborundum