ANNOUNCEMENT : ALL OF ROYAL MAIL'S EMPLOYMENT POLICIES (AGREEMENTS) AT A GLANCE (Updated 2021)... HERE

ANNOUNCEMENT : PLEASE BE AWARE WE ARE NOT ON FACEBOOK AT ALL!

Job Vacancy timescale

Postal workers discussion forum. Discuss the day to day life in a Blue Shirt.
dawnj819
Posts: 1
Joined: 15 Aug 2015, 21:17
Gender: Female

Job Vacancy timescale

Post by dawnj819 »

First of all I have been with RM for just over 6 months and I would like to say that I don't know how I would of lasted so long if it wasn't for this forum, it has been such a source of information thank you.
Q I have just applied for a vacancy through success factors to another office, I have received emailed saying they are processing application, how long does it take for me to hear if I have been successful or not. I am currently PT on 20 hrs and this vacancy is for 24hrs also what are my chances of getting it.
Any advice/info would be greatly appreciated.
Thank you.
Postie45
Posts: 2160
Joined: 21 Aug 2012, 23:05
Gender: Male

Job Vacancy timescale

Post by Postie45 »

i doubt anyone could give you a good answer as itll be totally dependant on how efficient the managers are at each office. Could take days- months really.