ANNOUNCEMENT : ALL OF ROYAL MAIL'S EMPLOYMENT POLICIES (AGREEMENTS) AT A GLANCE (Updated 2021)... HERE
ANNOUNCEMENT : PLEASE BE AWARE WE ARE NOT ON FACEBOOK AT ALL!
Documentary on Posties
-
fly-catchers
- EX ROYAL MAIL
- Posts: 573
- Joined: 05 Oct 2008, 16:38
- Gender: Male
Documentary on Posties
As it was a BH I thought I would relax and sit down and watch a bit of daytime tv. I came across what I took to be a real look at RM where customer service was not wanted only maximum efficiently and profits. With posties replaced by robots and going around dashing like mad in their vans. And an evil boss who wanted to rule the World as a CEO of this company! Now what this programme? Oh yes Postman Pat the movie !! 
-
TrueBlueTerrier
- FORUM ADMINISTRATOR
- Posts: 72727
- Joined: 30 Dec 2006, 10:29
- Gender: Male
- Location: On my couch
Documentary on Posties
The "courier" scene was particularly realistic.
http://vignette1.wikia.nocookie.net/villains/images/a/a4/Postman-pat-the-movie03.jpg/revision/latest?cb=20140927110816
http://vignette1.wikia.nocookie.net/villains/images/a/a4/Postman-pat-the-movie03.jpg/revision/latest?cb=20140927110816
All post by me in Green are Admin Posts.
Any post in any other colour is my own responsibility.
If you like a news story I posted please click the link to show support Any news stories you can't post - PM me with a link
My sharing of news articles should not be interpreted as an endorsement or condemnation of any particular viewpoint or the issues presented. I share them solely for informational purposes.
Any post in any other colour is my own responsibility.
If you like a news story I posted please click the link to show support Any news stories you can't post - PM me with a link
My sharing of news articles should not be interpreted as an endorsement or condemnation of any particular viewpoint or the issues presented. I share them solely for informational purposes.
-
daveyeff
- Posts: 4699
- Joined: 12 Mar 2010, 19:38
- Gender: Male
Documentary on Posties
gaffa is a right 'Jeremy hunt' so that bit is true to life.
-
steveoooo1
- Posts: 58
- Joined: 11 Aug 2015, 19:40
- Gender: Male
Documentary on Posties
what channel?
-
lala
- Posts: 189
- Joined: 19 Oct 2012, 19:57
- Gender: Male
Documentary on Posties
I saw it, and thought they missed a trick- how funny it would have been to have the evil boss as a Canadian women.