ANNOUNCEMENT : ALL OF ROYAL MAIL'S EMPLOYMENT POLICIES (AGREEMENTS) AT A GLANCE (Updated 2021)... HERE

ANNOUNCEMENT : PLEASE BE AWARE WE ARE NOT ON FACEBOOK AT ALL!

Documentary on Posties

Postal workers discussion forum. Discuss the day to day life in a Blue Shirt.
fly-catchers
EX ROYAL MAIL
Posts: 573
Joined: 05 Oct 2008, 16:38
Gender: Male

Documentary on Posties

Post by fly-catchers »

As it was a BH I thought I would relax and sit down and watch a bit of daytime tv. I came across what I took to be a real look at RM where customer service was not wanted only maximum efficiently and profits. With posties replaced by robots and going around dashing like mad in their vans. And an evil boss who wanted to rule the World as a CEO of this company! Now what this programme? Oh yes Postman Pat the movie !! :Very Happy
TrueBlueTerrier
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR
Posts: 72727
Joined: 30 Dec 2006, 10:29
Gender: Male
Location: On my couch

Documentary on Posties

Post by TrueBlueTerrier »

The "courier" scene was particularly realistic.

http://vignette1.wikia.nocookie.net/villains/images/a/a4/Postman-pat-the-movie03.jpg/revision/latest?cb=20140927110816
All post by me in Green are Admin Posts.
Any post in any other colour is my own responsibility.
If you like a news story I posted please click the link to show support Any news stories you can't post - PM me with a link
My sharing of news articles should not be interpreted as an endorsement or condemnation of any particular viewpoint or the issues presented. I share them solely for informational purposes.
daveyeff
Posts: 4699
Joined: 12 Mar 2010, 19:38
Gender: Male

Documentary on Posties

Post by daveyeff »

gaffa is a right 'Jeremy hunt' so that bit is true to life.
steveoooo1
Posts: 58
Joined: 11 Aug 2015, 19:40
Gender: Male

Documentary on Posties

Post by steveoooo1 »

what channel?
lala
Posts: 189
Joined: 19 Oct 2012, 19:57
Gender: Male

Documentary on Posties

Post by lala »

I saw it, and thought they missed a trick- how funny it would have been to have the evil boss as a Canadian women.