ANNOUNCEMENT : ALL OF ROYAL MAIL'S EMPLOYMENT POLICIES (AGREEMENTS) AT A GLANCE (Updated 2021)... HERE

ANNOUNCEMENT : PLEASE BE AWARE WE ARE NOT ON FACEBOOK AT ALL!

Wage slips - does this add up?

Postal workers discussion forum. Discuss the day to day life in a Blue Shirt.
camelelf
Posts: 64
Joined: 17 Oct 2015, 18:15
Gender: Male

Wage slips - does this add up?

Post by camelelf »

I have a 24 hour contract but always work 30hr:30m and have just had two weeks annual leave.

The first Thursday after being on leave I received my wage slip and it was just my basic 24 hours, and then in the second week I was off the same, 24 hours which I expected. I came back on Monday and my wage slip this week is still 24 hours.

I understand that overtime is paid the week after, but the first week I was on holiday it went straight to 24 hours which just doesn't make sense to me, I did 30:30 the week before (including bank holiday monday)

Am I missing something?
Rumple
Posts: 429
Joined: 20 Nov 2013, 10:45
Gender: Male

Wage slips - does this add up?

Post by Rumple »

You have been diddled. You should have received your owed o/t on your first weeks leave.
spen
Posts: 531
Joined: 18 Jan 2011, 19:53
Gender: Male

Wage slips - does this add up?

Post by spen »

Or you havnt been paid for bank holiday and have been given a day in lieu