ANNOUNCEMENT : ALL OF ROYAL MAIL'S EMPLOYMENT POLICIES (AGREEMENTS) AT A GLANCE (Updated 2021)... HERE

ANNOUNCEMENT : PLEASE BE AWARE WE ARE NOT ON FACEBOOK AT ALL!

Cycle plus

Postal workers discussion forum. Discuss the day to day life in a Blue Shirt.
Karljackalgray182
Posts: 2
Joined: 04 Apr 2016, 19:24
Gender: Male

Cycle plus

Post by Karljackalgray182 »

Ok so on the 4th of March I signe up on my bundle to get the cycle plus added. It's been a month. An I haven't received anything to go and get a bike with. Went onto my bundle an it says they will be taking money off me this week. But I haven't received anything regarding this. Paying for a bike I don't have. I can't even order it because I haven't got proof of cycle plus. Do I need to ring ASAP as they may have forgotten about me? Has anyone else experienced this recently?
mattgrowler
Posts: 3
Joined: 03 Jun 2014, 16:42
Gender: Male

Cycle plus

Post by mattgrowler »

Hi. I'm in the same boat. I rang them when payments started and they said that they have 2 weeks from when the payments start to issue you with the LOC. However it has been 8 days now and still no sign of mine. I know a collegue has recieved thier's now though, so hopefully ours are on the way!
OnAFlyer
Posts: 1938
Joined: 16 Aug 2009, 14:24
Gender: Male

Cycle plus

Post by OnAFlyer »

Sounds strange - your payments don't start until you have the LOC. They're processed on the 15th of each month, I've done it twice and both times had the LOC via email on the 15th.
iceman1277
Posts: 103
Joined: 28 Jan 2010, 15:51
Gender: Male

Cycle plus

Post by iceman1277 »

OnAFlyer wrote:Sounds strange - your payments don't start until you have the LOC. They're processed on the 15th of each month, I've done it twice and both times had the LOC via email on the 15th.
my payment started on 1st april it takes a few week then u get your letter form cycle plus got mine monday just gone went on to wiggles website and orded bike. phone the help line royal mail .