You're not going make a lot but it's better than a jab in the eye with a pointed stick
http://www.moneysavingexpert.com/deals/ ... _content=2" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
ANNOUNCEMENT : ALL OF ROYAL MAIL'S EMPLOYMENT POLICIES (AGREEMENTS) AT A GLANCE (Updated 2021)... HERE
ANNOUNCEMENT : PLEASE BE AWARE WE ARE NOT ON FACEBOOK AT ALL!
Get paid (extra) to walk
-
Sir Henry
- Posts: 1316
- Joined: 24 Oct 2014, 00:33
- Gender: Male
Get paid (extra) to walk
"A third of the world's farmland is now useless due to soil degradation, yet we still keep producing mouths to feed. And what's you answer to that? Energy saving lightbulbs?"
-
Dorset Plodder
- Posts: 4351
- Joined: 29 Apr 2009, 20:05
- Gender: Male
Get paid (extra) to walk
I'm sure a few Posties will go for it. Personally I'm just a Technophobe (and gave up reading half way down the article) I can just about be bothered to retune my radio a couple of times a day!
This never ending need to get apps for everything , and have everything connected to the ever present Bloody I Phone, is something I'll never understand. I do like the idea of spending all day walking.....getting the points...and then spending it in Pizza Hut! Totally Mad!
This never ending need to get apps for everything , and have everything connected to the ever present Bloody I Phone, is something I'll never understand. I do like the idea of spending all day walking.....getting the points...and then spending it in Pizza Hut! Totally Mad!
Like all Wage Slaves, he had two crosses to bear: The people he worked for and the people he worked with! (Stephen Vizinczey.)
-
Sir Henry
- Posts: 1316
- Joined: 24 Oct 2014, 00:33
- Gender: Male
Get paid (extra) to walk
Aye the irony was not lost.
"A third of the world's farmland is now useless due to soil degradation, yet we still keep producing mouths to feed. And what's you answer to that? Energy saving lightbulbs?"