ANNOUNCEMENT : ALL OF ROYAL MAIL'S EMPLOYMENT POLICIES (AGREEMENTS) AT A GLANCE (Updated 2021)... HERE
ANNOUNCEMENT : PLEASE BE AWARE WE ARE NOT ON FACEBOOK AT ALL!
Ordering uniform, difference between hi viz vests
-
woopesh
- EX ROYAL MAIL
- Posts: 230
- Joined: 30 Dec 2015, 22:02
- Gender: Male
Ordering uniform, difference between hi viz vests
I'm trying to order boots and hi viz jacket through the Dimensions website.
I picked CAT trainers and Magnum boots but am stumped by the hi viz vests.
Does anyone know the difference between:
RMV1 RM Hi Viz Vest Cl 2 Nat
RMV2 RM Hi Viz Vest Cl 2 Sco
RMV3 RM Hi Viz Vest Cl 2 Wel
The pictures look exactly the same.
I picked CAT trainers and Magnum boots but am stumped by the hi viz vests.
Does anyone know the difference between:
RMV1 RM Hi Viz Vest Cl 2 Nat
RMV2 RM Hi Viz Vest Cl 2 Sco
RMV3 RM Hi Viz Vest Cl 2 Wel
The pictures look exactly the same.
-
k979aaa
- Posts: 12578
- Joined: 03 Sep 2007, 19:14
- Gender: Male
- Location: THE NORTH
Ordering uniform, difference between hi viz vests
Probably the word Royalmail in Scottish and Welshwoopesh wrote:I'm trying to order boots and hi viz jacket through the Dimensions website.
I picked CAT trainers and Magnum boots but am stumped by the hi viz vests.
Does anyone know the difference between:
RMV1 RM Hi Viz Vest Cl 2 Nat
RMV2 RM Hi Viz Vest Cl 2 Sco
RMV3 RM Hi Viz Vest Cl 2 Wel
The pictures look exactly the same.
-
IcanthelpthewayIam
- Posts: 4067
- Joined: 26 May 2009, 13:37
- Gender: Male
Ordering uniform, difference between hi viz vests
Last three letters give the clue
Nat national
sco scottish
wel welsh
Nat national
sco scottish
wel welsh
-
TrueBlueTerrier
- FORUM ADMINISTRATOR
- Posts: 72727
- Joined: 30 Dec 2006, 10:29
- Gender: Male
- Location: On my couch
Ordering uniform, difference between hi viz vests
Its geographic
The different countries have different crowns, or language on them.
The different countries have different crowns, or language on them.
All post by me in Green are Admin Posts.
Any post in any other colour is my own responsibility.
If you like a news story I posted please click the link to show support Any news stories you can't post - PM me with a link
My sharing of news articles should not be interpreted as an endorsement or condemnation of any particular viewpoint or the issues presented. I share them solely for informational purposes.
Any post in any other colour is my own responsibility.
If you like a news story I posted please click the link to show support Any news stories you can't post - PM me with a link
My sharing of news articles should not be interpreted as an endorsement or condemnation of any particular viewpoint or the issues presented. I share them solely for informational purposes.
-
woopesh
- EX ROYAL MAIL
- Posts: 230
- Joined: 30 Dec 2015, 22:02
- Gender: Male
Ordering uniform, difference between hi viz vests
Who would have guessed? Thanks for the replies.
-
mancpat
- Posts: 85
- Joined: 09 Feb 2010, 12:36
- Gender: Male
Ordering uniform, difference between hi viz vests
CAT trainers? They stopped doing these around a year ago didn't they?
-
Chewster
- Posts: 527
- Joined: 15 Jan 2016, 12:34
- Gender: Male
Ordering uniform, difference between hi viz vests
They do still have the CAT trainers actually I think. I didn't go for them as it didn't say they were waterproof
-
mancpat
- Posts: 85
- Joined: 09 Feb 2010, 12:36
- Gender: Male
Ordering uniform, difference between hi viz vests
Is this a geographical thing because we can't seem to order these in manchester
-
Villadaft
- Posts: 77
- Joined: 19 Nov 2010, 20:32
- Gender: Male
Ordering uniform, difference between hi viz vests
I cant even get on the website, whats the password?
-
Chewster
- Posts: 527
- Joined: 15 Jan 2016, 12:34
- Gender: Male
Ordering uniform, difference between hi viz vests
Your date of birth I thinkVilladaft wrote:I cant even get on the website, whats the password?
-
TrueBlueTerrier
- FORUM ADMINISTRATOR
- Posts: 72727
- Joined: 30 Dec 2006, 10:29
- Gender: Male
- Location: On my couch
Ordering uniform, difference between hi viz vests
No its = Delivery
All post by me in Green are Admin Posts.
Any post in any other colour is my own responsibility.
If you like a news story I posted please click the link to show support Any news stories you can't post - PM me with a link
My sharing of news articles should not be interpreted as an endorsement or condemnation of any particular viewpoint or the issues presented. I share them solely for informational purposes.
Any post in any other colour is my own responsibility.
If you like a news story I posted please click the link to show support Any news stories you can't post - PM me with a link
My sharing of news articles should not be interpreted as an endorsement or condemnation of any particular viewpoint or the issues presented. I share them solely for informational purposes.
-
PHARRY
- EX ROYAL MAIL
- Posts: 327
- Joined: 04 Nov 2013, 17:56
- Gender: Male
Ordering uniform, difference between hi viz vests
woopesh wrote:I'm trying to order boots and hi viz jacket through the Dimensions website.
I picked CAT trainers and Magnum boots but am stumped by the hi viz vests.
Does anyone know the difference between:
RMV1 RM Hi Viz Vest Cl 2 Nat
RMV2 RM Hi Viz Vest Cl 2 Sco
RMV3 RM Hi Viz Vest Cl 2 Wel
The pictures look exactly the same.
Scotland has the King James crown
-
midegarelu
- EX ROYAL MAIL
- Posts: 414
- Joined: 12 Sep 2009, 07:09
- Gender: Male
- Location: somewhere over the rainbow
Ordering uniform, difference between hi viz vests
woopesh wrote:
RMV1 RM Hi Viz Vest Cl 2 Nat
RMV2 RM Hi Viz Vest Cl 2 Sco
RMV3 RM Hi Viz Vest Cl 2 Wel
RM/1 = Usual orange
RM/2 = Blue with white streaks
RM/3 = Red with black streaks (fake coal dust)
"We employ you so we can sack you"