ANNOUNCEMENT : ALL OF ROYAL MAIL'S EMPLOYMENT POLICIES (AGREEMENTS) AT A GLANCE (Updated 2021)... HERE

ANNOUNCEMENT : PLEASE BE AWARE WE ARE NOT ON FACEBOOK AT ALL!

Get paid (extra) to walk

Postal workers discussion forum. Discuss the day to day life in a Blue Shirt.
Sir Henry
Posts: 1316
Joined: 24 Oct 2014, 00:33
Gender: Male

Get paid (extra) to walk

Post by Sir Henry »

You're not going make a lot but it's better than a jab in the eye with a pointed stick

http://www.moneysavingexpert.com/deals/ ... _content=2" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
"A third of the world's farmland is now useless due to soil degradation, yet we still keep producing mouths to feed. And what's you answer to that? Energy saving lightbulbs?"
Dorset Plodder
Posts: 4351
Joined: 29 Apr 2009, 20:05
Gender: Male

Get paid (extra) to walk

Post by Dorset Plodder »

I'm sure a few Posties will go for it. Personally I'm just a Technophobe (and gave up reading half way down the article) I can just about be bothered to retune my radio a couple of times a day! :crazy:

This never ending need to get apps for everything , and have everything connected to the ever present Bloody I Phone, is something I'll never understand. I do like the idea of spending all day walking.....getting the points...and then spending it in Pizza Hut! Totally Mad! :crazy:
Like all Wage Slaves, he had two crosses to bear: The people he worked for and the people he worked with! (Stephen Vizinczey.)
Sir Henry
Posts: 1316
Joined: 24 Oct 2014, 00:33
Gender: Male

Get paid (extra) to walk

Post by Sir Henry »

Aye the irony was not lost.
"A third of the world's farmland is now useless due to soil degradation, yet we still keep producing mouths to feed. And what's you answer to that? Energy saving lightbulbs?"