ANNOUNCEMENT : ALL OF ROYAL MAIL'S EMPLOYMENT POLICIES (AGREEMENTS) AT A GLANCE (Updated 2021)... HERE

ANNOUNCEMENT : PLEASE BE AWARE WE ARE NOT ON FACEBOOK AT ALL!

20 years service question.

Postal workers discussion forum. Discuss the day to day life in a Blue Shirt.
comeracing
Posts: 806
Joined: 28 Nov 2010, 20:58
Gender: Male

20 years service question.

Post by comeracing »

regarding my POAL I currently pay £6.87,i am approaching 20 years service in june,so does my POAL stop then and will I be £6.87 better off a week.be grateful if anyone could put up the correct phone number up so I can clear the matter up with them thanks
The Backbone
MAIL CENTRES/PROCESSING
Posts: 30
Joined: 10 Sep 2009, 18:39
Gender: Male

20 years service question.

Post by The Backbone »

Mine automatically adjusted accordingly....
IcanthelpthewayIam
Posts: 4067
Joined: 26 May 2009, 13:37
Gender: Male

20 years service question.

Post by IcanthelpthewayIam »

comeracing wrote:regarding my POAL I currently pay £6.87,i am approaching 20 years service in june,so does my POAL stop then and will I be £6.87 better off a week.be grateful if anyone could put up the correct phone number up so I can clear the matter up with them thanks
your holiday entitlement only increases the April after you hit 20 years so you keep paying poal till then, I would speak to your dom middle of march just to make sure it gets cancelled on psp at end of march
The Backbone
MAIL CENTRES/PROCESSING
Posts: 30
Joined: 10 Sep 2009, 18:39
Gender: Male

20 years service question.

Post by The Backbone »

Mine adjusted on the day i hit 20years service and was paid pro rata until the new financial year...