"There are some whinging old moaners on here..."
However, now I'm one of the longer serving blokes (4.5 months and counting) at my depot
I can fully see why some of lads here arrive at their positions.
The level of duplicity and falseness throughout the entire organisation beggars belief.
Our depot almost collapsed 3 weeks ago/2 part timers left, a 30+er was sacked, flu was rampant
so those still in/able (part timers) were doing at least 20 hours O/T to help.
This morning we find Out the manager has been putting green lines through the O/T sheets and bods are not being paid.
I saw in The Courier last time an article where we were told "We (Royal Mail) have to ensure we
get paid", about cancelling used stamps etc. This Morning we had a video Advert sorry 'work time leaning'
Which banged on about the same subject and yet the organisation condones it's operatives not
Being paid for work they've done.
We've been told we have to tell the manager before we go out in the morning if we think we'll go over......
I can't think of another industry where the workers have to barter/negotiate their wage each and every day
When they've already committed themselves by sorting and throwing up rounds.
I'm looking forward to finishing at 14.00 from now on and hope more reading this do.
Remember the manager is not OK, neither is his Creature sorry Lino they are 2 faced tw@ts
who will fu@k you over first time it suits them. Our Lino Lies even when the truth would work better, he's been
Doing it so long he just can't help himself.
They cross the line into illegality and unreason 'ability on an industrial scale, it's
A shame a lot of the guys are a bit thick, foreign or praps desperate so they go along
with it.
Any business that has such a high turn over of staff (about 6/7 a month at ours) has
To be doing something very wrong, but after 4.5 months I'm no longer shocked by anything (still surprised)
and I really think no one really cares if the company survives or not.
Of course Moyà and her Lieutenants knows all about this so it's rotten from the top down.