Was wondering if anyone can help me.
I am currently full time and been in the business 12 year. I presume i'm entitled to 23.5 days annual leave. I purchase the extra 6.5 days to take it to the max 30 days.
I have been paying £11.16 every week since purchasing the extra hols. Does this figure seem right? A couple of the lads have said I may be paying too much.
Any help much appreciated
ANNOUNCEMENT : ALL OF ROYAL MAIL'S EMPLOYMENT POLICIES (AGREEMENTS) AT A GLANCE (Updated 2021)... HERE
ANNOUNCEMENT : PLEASE BE AWARE WE ARE NOT ON FACEBOOK AT ALL!
POAL
-
TrueBlueTerrier
- FORUM ADMINISTRATOR
- Posts: 72727
- Joined: 30 Dec 2006, 10:29
- Gender: Male
- Location: On my couch
POAL
sickofthejob wrote:Is that when you hit 20 years or before?
At 20 years - or perhaps the first full leave year after the anniversary
All post by me in Green are Admin Posts.
Any post in any other colour is my own responsibility.
If you like a news story I posted please click the link to show support Any news stories you can't post - PM me with a link
My sharing of news articles should not be interpreted as an endorsement or condemnation of any particular viewpoint or the issues presented. I share them solely for informational purposes.
Any post in any other colour is my own responsibility.
If you like a news story I posted please click the link to show support Any news stories you can't post - PM me with a link
My sharing of news articles should not be interpreted as an endorsement or condemnation of any particular viewpoint or the issues presented. I share them solely for informational purposes.