ANNOUNCEMENT : ALL OF ROYAL MAIL'S EMPLOYMENT POLICIES (AGREEMENTS) AT A GLANCE (Updated 2021)... HERE
ANNOUNCEMENT : PLEASE BE AWARE WE ARE NOT ON FACEBOOK AT ALL!
D2Ds for 11th to 13th April
-
DiamondSmiles
- Posts: 498
- Joined: 05 Feb 2009, 20:03
- Gender: Male
D2Ds for 11th to 13th April
I see there is a special drop of D2Ds next week in England that have to be delivered Mon-Wed only. Any idea what they are?
-
TrueBlueTerrier
- FORUM ADMINISTRATOR
- Posts: 72727
- Joined: 30 Dec 2006, 10:29
- Gender: Male
- Location: On my couch
D2Ds for 11th to 13th April
No, but the LTB is at.
http://www.royalmailchat.co.uk/communit ... 15&t=74041" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Best if we keep it to one thread.
http://www.royalmailchat.co.uk/communit ... 15&t=74041" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Best if we keep it to one thread.
All post by me in Green are Admin Posts.
Any post in any other colour is my own responsibility.
If you like a news story I posted please click the link to show support Any news stories you can't post - PM me with a link
My sharing of news articles should not be interpreted as an endorsement or condemnation of any particular viewpoint or the issues presented. I share them solely for informational purposes.
Any post in any other colour is my own responsibility.
If you like a news story I posted please click the link to show support Any news stories you can't post - PM me with a link
My sharing of news articles should not be interpreted as an endorsement or condemnation of any particular viewpoint or the issues presented. I share them solely for informational purposes.